Studying

1 week later:
(Guy's Ik i do a lot of time skipping, but honestly whatever, I wanted it to be deeper in the relationship so it wasn't that awkward stage anymore... plus "Summer" is soon in the book... sorry if it's annoying)

I would like to say me and Sam were studying... what we were supposed to be doing since finals are in 3 weeks. Teachers were starting to cut off grades and making us study. But nah... we may have gotten caught off guard, and started making out you could say. It started off fully PG, in Sam's room... studying, until this. I mean I'm not complaining at all. But honestly... it was coming to the point of shirts off. And we haven't gotten that far, after just a week. But I mean, Sam being hot... and my boyfriend... I could easily go on a whim here and do some random shit

That's when we hear a knock at the door and immediately I get off of Sam startled. I run my hands through my hair. Sam coughs.
"Yeah, come in" he said sitting up fully. His mom walks in.
"Hey guys, I was wondering if you wanted any snacks or anything?" She asked us.
"No" he says.
"Don't answer for Jo, Sam" she said i laugh.
"No I'm good thanks" I said.
"Okay, well you two have fun studying" she said.
"Imposible" Sam says she laughs and leaves.
"We're gonna fail" I say.
"They're in 3 weeks" he laughs.
"I'm not that good at math" I reply.
"Your grade average is a B, that's way passed passing grade" he tells me which was true. "If anything, I should be worried. But I'm not" he tells me.
"Ya you should be worried" I laugh.
"Hey, you should be giving me hope. Not making me feel bad" He rolls his eyes but laughs. "Is 3 weeks not really early?"
  "Well I mean, it's obviously hard if the teachers cut off further lessons for us to start studying... Obviously Sam" I state.
  "Or they just didn't want to continue to teach us cause it's the end of the year and they're now sick of all of us" he says. "I think it's excessive and we could be doing so much more" he tells me pulling me onto his lap cause I was sitting opposite side of him now.
  "So much more studying?" I asked he rolls his eyes but had a small grin on his face.
  "No" he shakes his head.
  "I'm scared your mom will walk in again" I said.
  "She won't" he puts some hair behind my ear.
  "How are you sure?" I asked.
  "Because, she's my mom I know she won't. And I believe there is a client coming by sometime" he tells me. "So..." he kisses my lips. "We're good to go babe" he adds in kissing me right after again.

My hands tangle into his fluffy hair. His hands were resting on my lower back. Kissing him was probably a highlight of my day. But then again something interrupts and it's my phone. I pull it out pulling a way slightly.

  "N-n-n-n-n-no Jo" he grabs the phone from my hand kissing me again.
  "But what if it's my dad!" I mumble. He looks.
  "It's not" he throws it into his desk chair pulling me back kissing him. I roll my eyes but grin slightly into the kiss. Who was it? "I don't need interruptions when I'm with my girlfriend" he takes me off his lap and flipping us so he's on top of me kissing me. He trails down my neck slowly.

  "GUESS WHOS BAAA——-oh god" someone walks in and I get startled and my foot goes up and kicks Sam in the balls.
  "Fuck!" He groans. I put my hand over my mouth and see Dani at the door and Sam holding his crotch. "Jesus J... what!?" He asked.
  "I'm sorry, I got scared and my foot went up. I don't know why!!" I explain.
  "My bad" Dani said.
  "Don't just walk into my room" he said after getting over his pain.
  "I'm sorry!" She rolls her eyes. "Sorry your girlfriend kicks" she laughs.
  "Shut up" I say. "BUT HEYY!!" I get up and hug her.
  "You're here early" Sam says sitting up on the bed.
  "Yeah, whatever. I know you love it" she grins. "So you two are finally a thing."
  "Mm" he sighs. "Are you not busy talking to mom?" He asked.
  "Sam don't be rude" I say.
  "Exactly Samuel, plus mom has a client downstairs" she replies.
  "Dad?" He asked.
  "Dad's not interested me" she shrugs.
  "Neither are we, we're studying" he said.
  "Bitch, don't be such a teenage boy. Also you were just caught in action, don't test me I'll tell mom" she says.
  "Go ahead" he squints his eyes at her.
  "No please don't" I said.
  "I won't" she rolls her eyes. "Only cause of Jo" she adds. "And ya know... never thought you'd be the boy to be making out with his girlfriend in his room. You're kinda weird. So never expected."
"Also... Where's my welcome home hug of even anything. I know your girlfriends important but come on" she said.
  "I don't wanna get up, my balls hurt" he says. I laugh.
  "Get up" She tells him he sighs getting up and hugging her.
  "Didn't miss you, if wasn't that long ago you were here" he says.
  "Long enough for Jo to dump Dylan and eat with you" she laughed. "You gotta tell me about that" she says I nod.
Sam drops down onto one of his beanbag chairs grabbing his controller he sighs.
  "You can have your girl time" he tells us.
  "Thanks babe" I said grabbing Dani's hand and pulling her out of the room and closing the door.
  "Let's go to my room" she laughs and we do.

~

So I told her all that happened. And you know what I'd realized, I've become more feminine while being with Sam. Like I've liked talking about all the girly things. Yeah in my other aspects not so much but, I liked it.

  "You guys are really cute!" She grins.
  "Thanks" I laugh.
  "I mean, I knew it was bound to happen sometime. But we just had to wait" she chuckles. "His dream come true tho."
  "Ha! I know" I snort she laughs more.
  "Well, both of ya seem happier and ya know" she shrugs. "I'm happy."
"Thanks" I smile.
"So... I mean... I would go into details about ya know. Sex... but it's my brother. I'm scared" she says.
"Oh... oh god no" I laugh. "We haven't done it yet though."
"Good, keep safe by the way" she says I laugh.
"Let's not."
"You're right," we both laugh. "You go have fun with your boyfriend, I need to unpack. I'll be here all summer!" She smiles.
"You better. Ok, talk later" I get up she nods and I leave her room. I hear the shooting of the game from the room. I laugh rolling my eyes and opening the door.

"Hey" I walk in. I drop on the bed leaning on my elbows just above his head.
"Hey," he says. "Have fun?"
"I did, we talked about periods and sleepovers" I said jokingly.
"Sounds wonderful" he laughed. His game finished he looks up at me. I lean down kissing him. "Wanna play?" He asked.
"Definitely, still need to beat you," I said taking the controller he hands to me. He makes it two player.
"Not gonna happen babe" he shakes his head starting the game.
"Yeah, it will one day babe" I reply he laughs.
"I like it when you call me babe."
"Good to know" I laugh back.

~

Sam drove me home by 6:30 stopping to get us coffee also. Obviously.
"See you tomorrow" he says.
"Yeah bye" I peck his lips leaving his ace and getting inside my house.
"Dad I'm home!" I yell.
"Hey! In the kitchen. Dinners just arrived" he replied. I drop my back and head to the kitchen to eat.

************************************

A/N

Not my longest chapter but it was something, I hope you guys enjoyed it. They're kinda goals right!? Anyways. Tell me ya thoughts. And you know the drill with what I say guys... I ain't gonna keep blading on. Yawn. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽