Nope.

Monday:

  We walk into the school and instead of going to my locker I go to Austin.
  "Hey bestie!" I say.
  "What do you need?" He asks. "Cause that's my line."
  "Can I wear your sweatshirt?" I asked. He looks down at the sweatshirt he's wearing.
  "Bitch why, I'm wearing it!?" He asks.
  "Because this shirt I've worn for 2 days it's dirty and I didn't have time to stop at my house. Please I know you wear shirts under your sweatshirts" I said. He sighs.
  "Why am I amazing" he groans taking it off.
  "You're the literal best thanks" I smile. He hands it to me.
  "You get it dirty you die. It's my favourite one and it was the last one" he warns.
  "Got it thanks" I said again and went to the washroom. I took of my dirty short shoving it into my backpack and put the sweatshirt on. I go out to my locker grabbing my books.
  "Why'd you change?" Sam asks when I shut my locker.
  "I wore that other shirt like 2 days in a row. I didn't have anything else" I shrug. "Plus if we stopped at my house we'd probably be late."
"Whatever anyway."
  "Sup friends" Caleb comes up. "I have declared to my teacher early this morning that I have to be dismissed from the test today because I broke my hand and I have a doctors appointment" Caleb shows us his hand that was wrapped in an arm thing. "Calculus year marked absent and I don't get marked on it!! KACHOW!!" He grins.
  "You're sick in the head but honestly good job" I laugh he puts his fist out I bump it.
  "Ya, you guys should be related" Sam nods.
  "Shut up" We mutter in unison and laugh.
  "Hey guys, why do you have a cast on Caleb?" Kyle comes up Austin along as well.
  "It's fake" Caleb shrugs. "Got out of my calc year cause of it" he smirks.
  "Nice!!" They laugh like two idiots.
  "Dumbass. Just grow a brain" Austin rolls his eyes I laugh.
  "Would if I could" Caleb laughs.
  "that wasn't a comeback if you were trying to make it" Austin mutters.
  "I wasn't."
  "So... speaking of calc we have a test literally after the bell" I said to Sam.
  "Yeah, I'm gonna fail" he nods. "Didn't study, got most my questions wrong on the study guide can't wait" He laughs.
  "Same" I nod. "Everyone fails in calc" I add.
  "You ailing in the other categories?" Caleb asks.
  "No" we said in unison.
  "You're Good then. I'm literally getting a C or lower" he says.
  "Good luck hun" I pay him he pushes my hand away. The bell rings.
  "See you guys later" we said and me and Sam went to our class in which we have a test in.

~

I groan sitting down at lunch.
  "I completely failed that test guys. Not one chance that I even got 2 questions right" I mutter.
  "Bro same!" Sam laughs.
  "We suck together."
  "Always" He grins.
  "You guys are gross together" they say.
  "Thanks!" We smile at them.
I ate my pizza and then before lunch ended me and Sam left the cafeteria to go to our lockers.

  "Jo" said a voice I was not expecting. I turn around and Dylan was looking down at me. "Can we talk?" He asks.
  "Uh... no" I said. He sighs.
  "Come on."
  "If you wanna talk just talk here I'm not going anywhere with you" I mutter opening my locker.
  "Look I came to clear the air because honestly i didn't want to hide this from you so it wouldn't be awkward the whole time. Me and Stella are a thing" he mutters shoving his hands into his pocket. I bite my lip.
  "That's kinda pathetic" Sam lets out.
  "I'm not talking to you" Dylan glares at him. "What's really pathetic is you two."
  "Us two. You know damn well we aren't dating. And never were. You just used that as an excuse to go cheat on her because you think that cause you're a basketball player and you're "popular" you can just do whatever you want cause you're "above everyone" but cheating on someone who hasn't done anything to you is pathetic and makes you less attractive I hope you know. Oh and I almost forgot with her best friend. Wow you actually want applause for that? Wow you're like such a cool person for fucking someone over and playing them" sam claps. I look at them. Then at Sam. Wow. I expected but nice and I hated that I got mad when he did this without me that time. "Go deck yourself. And you haven a thing with Stella now is not a big deal because you never were something. You don't matter so why even mind coming over here to tell her when you don't even care really? Stop trying to be that person just to look good in front of your friends. It's not working out for you" Sam looked disgusted by him.
  "Of course you're there up her ass again. She can say her own shit like get out of it" Dylan rolls his eyes.
  "No he's right, just fuck off cause I really don't care. Go live your life. We were only together for a month. It's not much" I said. Dylan looks hurt then scoffs.
  "Fine, fuck the both of you" he mutters turning and leaning. I glance at Sam whose cheeks were kinda red. I bite my lip shaking my head. Why did that make me kind of attracted to him. Wow. Chill Jo.
  "I gotta go to the washroom" he says turning and walking away.
  "W-" he just walks away still. Fuck. I shut my locker after grabbing my stuff. The bell rings. I had creative writing. Good he wasn't in it. Dylan was though. I sigh shaking my head again and going to my class.

I sit down just thinking. Which I hate. I didn't want to. I close my eyes shaking my head mentally groaning. No. You're gonna sleep on this tonight and figure yourself out. Just because one small thing happened. No. Even though maybe I've been a small bit weird lately. No. You better figure this out and stop acting like a psycho bitch.
"You okay? Look like you're going insane" Andrew says.
"Yeah. Just thinking about life" I mutter.
"It's crazy right?" He chuckles.
"Fuck off."
"Will do."

~

When school was done I just wanted to go to bed. While I was at Sam's place we actually slept. Maybe because it happened half way through the movies we watched. But also I don't think I got nightmares cause the house didn't remind me of anything. I wanted to lay down and think about myself right now and what the fuck is going on. I see Sam at his locker and I go up to him.
"Do I still owe you sleepovers or are your parents home?" I asked trying to get the awkwardness away.
"Nah they're home" he shrugs.
"Ready to go?" I asked.
"Ya Let's kick it!" He laughs at himself.
"Ew don't ever do that again you dad" I laugh back.
"I like being a dad. It's a steeze" he tells me.
"I guess, like when you wear crocs and it's the best" I nod.
"Totally" he nods smiling. I look at him and his smile. Shit. "Like people judge them too hard they're literally the best" he says.
"I agree" I nod.

We get to his car.
"So coffee?" He asks.
"Why did you even ask?" I laugh.
"Yeah... don't know" he laughs back. Sleep on it Jo. Just don't be weird or overthink things right now. You don't need it. I sigh looking out the window.
"Thanks for the whole Dylan thing" I let out. I mean I kinda had to thank him some time right?
"You don't need to say thank" He replies.
"Thanks anyways" I laugh.
"Yeah whatever" he waves me off.

**********************************

A/N

Guy!!!! So.... THIS SHIT!! Sorry for the not too long chapters but come on!! Shits going down am I right. Team Jam and also Sam was hot with that Dylan thing. Anyways. I hope you guys liked this chapter don't wanna get too ahead of myself. Tell me your thoughts and enjoy my darling. Haha. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽