Birthday Party

By 8:30 to 9:00 people started showing up and by 9:30 the party was in full swing. I've been sipping on the same drink for probably an hour and a half. I'm still on my first. I didn't want to get overly drunk, it's not as fun as people make it out to be.

  "Oh my god!! Happy birthday Jo!!" Stephanie Marcel comes up to me already drunk I smile. Since Austin told everyone that it was my birthday I have to deal with saying 'Happy birthday' to me. I hate it.
  "Thanks" I said.
  "You look amazing by the way, love that dress on you" she tells me.
  "Austin got it for me" I laugh she smiles.
  "See ya!" She waves I nod.

  "I don't think I've ever seen you in a dress before" Andrew comes up.
  "I don't think I have either" I mutter he laughs.
  "You look good" He states.
  "Thanks" I say. "Austin dressed me."
  "I'm not surprised" he laughs. "You look like a different person honestly."
  "Sorry was I nod pretty before" I said he laughs.
  "No, it's just you're always wearing jeans or sweatpants and the occasional shorts" he says. I shrug.
  "I dress for comfort not style" I reply he chuckles.
  "And still manage to look good all the time" Sam comes up from behind putting his arms on my shoulders.
  "And you two still manage to be the grossly cute couple when you're both weird as fuck" Andrew says and I laugh.
 "You're just jealous" Sam says I nod.
  "Sure, I'm going to get another drink see you guys" he says and leaves. I look up at Sam.
  "So jealous" I said he laughs and nods. He pecks my lips.
  "Having fun?" he asked.

  "More than expected yeah" I nod.
  "Maybe it's the dress" He shrugs and I laugh.
  "Maybe" I nod.

  "You look really good babe" He tells me kissing me again.
  "Thanks" I grin. "You do too."

Although he was wearing just some jeans, a striped long sleeve shirt and some vans. simple but he looked hot, he always did. It's kind of ridiculous.
  "I know" he smiles I roll my eyes. "But you look better" he adds and I laugh.
  "Whatever" I wave him off he pecks me. Honestly I just wanted to keep kissing him.
  "Can you two not be goals for once?" Austin comes up to us Sam lets out a laugh. "No actually, also how are you enjoying your obviously great party" He asked me.
  "I'm having fun" I nod.
  "Knew you would" He smiles and I roll my eye's but smile. "Have fun babes, no baby making in my living room around everyone. It's a party ruiner" He waves as he walks away I laugh.

  "He said so himself, let's go to the room" Sam says and I laugh more. Honestly, I did want to go to the room and we were Sam not actually expecting anything, but I was. We get into a room upstairs and it went from loud music to muffled music.
  "It's a bit too much down there" He sits on the bed.
  "Agreed" I nod still standing. He was looking around the room, it was a spare room.
  "Whose room is this?" he asked.

  "Spare, he's an only child and his parents are... weird" I shrugged. He leans back on his elbows his shirt raising a bit.
  "Why don't you come sit?" he asked. God he was attractive. It was crazy that I was dating him. I do go and sit next to him. He sits up again like me. We were silent for a bit and I glanced at Sam who was just staring at the door playing with his fingers. I bite my lip and grab his face and pull him into a kiss. He was obviously surprised but kissed me back pulling me onto his lap. I don't know what's gone over me but... I just wanted him. What was even with me this whole night? I didn't know, and I didn't care to find out because I liked the feeling.
  "Sam" I mumbled.
  "Hmm?" He hummed.
  "I want to..." I start. "Have sex" I mutter and he pulled away and I didn't like it. He looked at me.
  "I mean, are you like drunk and just not thinking properly, or what?" He asked. "Cause if you are drunk Jo, don't do that to me."
  "No, I had one drink tonight" I reply. "I wouldn't do that."
  "Are you actually sure?" He questioned me.
  "Yeah, I wouldn't have said it" I reply his hands rested on my sides and I saw his eye's kind of rake my body. "I'm not lying."
  "Yeah, I know. I just don't want you regretting anything tomorrow" he tells me.
  "No way" I reply shaking my head. His hands slide to my back.
  "I'll do anything, if you are actually sure about this" he tells me.
  "I am Sam geez" I laugh although it was cute how sure he wanted me to be about this. He bites his lip and it was again too much for me. "I mean are you sure?" I just consider. He looks at me.
  "Um, obviously. How could I not be with you" he says and I felt myself blush. "I'm not a virgin if that's what you're asking" he adds.
  "Didn't think so" I reply letting out a small laugh. "But I'm sure Sam really" I tell him.