Bruised

I walked into school and of course the first thing I saw was Dylan and Stella making out at his locker. Ew. Who knew someone you thought you knew so well turns out to be a complete backstabbing whore. Guess it's true, you learn something new everyday. But I just shrugged and rolled my eyes and went to my locker. When I saw a fuming Austin coming towards me.
  "I fucking hate them with everything in me" he states.
  "Yeah, they're annoying" I nod.
  "Ima say something" he says.
  "You don't have to" I look at him.
  "Not only for you bitch, for the whole school who has to see such damage" he mutters turn towards them. Oh god. He stomps over to them. And they weren't that far from my locker so I could hear.
  "Gawd! Can you two stop being fucking obnoxious and get a room. No one wants to see two rats kissing. Sorry" he said loud for them to hear. Some people look in there direction and laugh. They pull away giving him nasty looks.
  "Back off fag" Dylan said and I immediately got angry.
  "Says the one who's dating a girl that looks like a fucking dude!" I scoff and everyone around "oohs" Stella's jaw drops.
  "Dated you, what does that say about you?" He asked back.
  "It says that I dumped your ass 2 weeks in cause Sam was better" I smirk and his face drops and Austin turns towards me shook. Everyone was. He recovers scoffing. "You only cheated because of that reason too right?"
  "Or because you just weren't enough, obviously can't satisfy a man" he mutters I laugh.
  "You're not a man, so obviously you wouldn't know" I roll my eyes. "Nice try hun, do all you want to try to make me jealous but honestly... I don't give a fuck cause you weren't anything anyway, so why even try right?" I said and everyone was either laughing or just jaws dropped and shook.
  "Not trying for you, I don't care for a bitch like you in my life" he glares.
  "You're right, you really show that you don't care... especially when you get angry that I'm dating someone else," I state.
  "This wouldn't have happened if Austin just stayed back... being jealous that I have a guy and he doesn't" Stella says.
  "Bitch don't fucking test me!!" Austin Ames a step forward and she steps back. "I'll never be jealous of such trash... believe me. I could care less to come over here because of jealousy... Bitch I'd even date fucking Caleb before I took a glance at... him" he looks Dylan up and down. "You. Make. Me. Sick."
  "The feelings mutual" Dylan rolls his eyes. Honestly I was ready to fight after what he said and still was. I look around frantically as Austin walks back. Dylan starts walking away cheeks a small bit red.
  "He's an asshole don't listen to him" I tell Austin.
  "I don't" he laughs.
  "I'm pissed" I mutter.
  "Don't be, it's fine" he shrugs.
  "No it's not. He's disgusting and shouldn't be talking like that, I wanna knock his teeth out" I say he chuckles.
  "Now you understand how he makes me feel about you," he replies. I let myself let out a laugh.

Sam's POV

  I come out of the washroom wiping my hands on my pants. I turn and see Dylan. He sees me.
  "Hey Sam" he said. Was he actually talking to me.
  "What?" I muttered nudging my backpack higher up onto my shoulder.
  "You ruined this all" he said and then before I knew it he punched me. I hit the wall behind me. Fuck. I felt a rush down my nose. I put my hand up to it and it was bleeding. Even more fuck.
  "What the fuck!?" I scoff.
  "You literally ruined everything, between me and Jo, and you're making it all worse"  I put my hand over my nose that wouldn't stop bleeding. Please don't be broken.
  "No I didn't fucking make it worse, you're a dumbass who didn't trust her and went and cheated like the small minded douche bag you are" I spit. I wanted to be the bigger person here and really not fight. Because honestly it just seems pathetic, and that's the only way he can obviously take out his anger. "Where is this coming from! I didn't do anything!"
  "You did, you guys say you weren't anything and here you are dating! How you do expect me to believe you two?" He scoffs.
  "Don't try to turn this around you pathetic piece of shit. You cheated, you were wrong. Get that in your thick ass skull and leave us alone and fuck off!" I said. My nose wouldn't stop bleeding. His ran down to my chin and drip onto my shirt. Fuck... again I squeeze and it hurts a bit. Please don't be broken. I roll my eyes when he starts talking again.
  "You guys are nasty."
  "Says the one who went with Jo's best friend" I glare at him and he walks away with another eye roll.
  "Sam there you a-" Jo ask Austin show up and see me and the blood and Dylan walking away. "Oh my god!!" She comes over. "What happened are you okay?" She questions.
  "... ya I'm fine" I nod. "I gotta go clean myself, it got on my shirt" I mutter turning and going into the washroom again. When I look at myself I wince. Blood literally everyone. I grab napkins and put cold water first dabbing it off my shirt and thankfully it gets out. I grab more wiping my nose and wincing because it was a little painful. It wasn't bend or anything. Just getting super bruised right away. So I don't honk it's broken. I sigh. I roll my eyes throwing the napkins out and get out of the washroom. Jo was there.
  "Hey, you good?" She asks.
"Yeah" I nod. The halls were starting to empty.
"Dylan?" She asked angry.
"Yeah" I nod again.
"Asshole" she mutters.
"Whatever, you should've seen him" I laugh. "Because morning happened... he's complete fine."
"Why did you do anything?" She asks.
"Because, I was being the bigger person. He's not worth it" I say. She bites her lip and honestly I love it when she does that. Because she doesn't think she looks good while doing it, she doesn't try to she just is.
"You have to ice that, maybe you should go to the office" she says.
"No, we gotta her to class. I'll be fine, I'll Is it after school" I shrug.
"Are you sure?" She asks. "It doesn't look broken, but maybe you should go to the doctor" she suggest.
"Let's just go babe" I said she sighs turning her bag on her shoulder. She runs a hand through her short hair. I see her look at me from the side of her eye. I don't say anything though. I was honestly falling for this girl. I don't mind it at all, but it's happening. I put my arm around her pulling her close to me.

Jo's POV

I was completely pissed at Dylan. Who does he think he is. It was all I was thinking about during classes, and then at lunch. Sam's nose was bruised. And I loved the fact that he wanted to be the bigger person and not fight back. But Dylan really does deserve a good ass beating with the way he's been today. I fucking hate him.
"You good Jo?" Austin and Sam ask.
"Hmm, ya" I nod. I was fiddling with my fingers angry. First with Austin, then with Sam. Sam grabs my hand to stop the fiddling.
"So... your nose" Kyle lets out a laugh.
"Shut up" Sam replies.
"Who?" He asks.
"Dylan"
"Why?" Caleb scoffs.
"Jealous" Sam shrugs.
"What'd you do?" They ask.
"Nothing," he replied simply.
"What!?" They ask.
"He's not worth it."
"Geez," Caleb shakes his head. "I hate him."
"We all do" Austin mutters.
"It's pretty bad" Kyle says. "Is it broken?"
"I don't think so, hopefully not" he shrugs.

God honestly I just wanted to be home. Today was already overwhelming. With Dylan being a douche, Sam getting punched by the douche. Everyone was annoying.

~

Me and Sam walk into my house.
"Dad you home!?" I yell out. We go to the kitchen I grab Sam a packet of peas for his nose. I didn't get a reply. "You need to ice the shit out of that" I mutter.
"I know" he sighs putting it on his nose then wincing.
"Thanks for not being dumb and reciprocating" I lean against the counter across from him.
"You don't have to thank me" he shrugs. "At least verbal abuse right?" He chuckles. I let out a laugh.
"Maybe we should go to the walk in to check if it's okay" I said.
"Babe, it's cute that you're worried but really I think I'm fine" he reaches his hand out grabbing mine and pulling me to him. He puts the peas down and leans down kissing me. I wrap my arms around his shoulders. His hand snakes around my waist pulling me as close as I can get.

And as usual, kissing Sam was amazing. Nothing new. I was just falling for this guy quick.

********************************

A/N

A little sumn, sumn, I hope you guys are enjoying this romcom teen fiction frantic ass book. Dylan's an asshole and Sam's always the one we all want. Anyways, I wanna know ya thoughts. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽