Nightmare

Sofia Carson as Stella👆🏽

"Dad I'm home!" I yell out as I walk into the house. We had a smaller town house thing. It was nice, we did love in New York. And since we were a family of 3 now 2 we didn't need anything big.
"I'm on my office!" He yells back. I drop my bags and head over to my office. My dad worked as a contractor. Honestly my mom always told me how he liked English in university and all. But he went into this instead. But also having to do this in New York was kind of big and all. Giant city do not too bad of a money problem. Whatever. I shake the thoughts out of my head.

He was sitting in the chair with a blueprint in front of him.
"whatcha doing?" I asked looking down at him.
"Just working on this structure thing" he shrugs and turns to look at me. "How was school?" He asks. "And Kyle's?"
"Well school was school, and Kyle's was good. There's a new kid in school...people say we're alike. But I prefer to call him a fuckboy, even though he's kinda cool" I shrugged.
"He?" He asks. I laugh.
"Dad. All my friends besides Stella are guys" I tell him. "Remember."
"Right" he nods.
"How was work?" I asked.
"It was fine I guess," he tells me. "Wanna order Chinese or something?" He asks.
"Yeah sure why not. I'm just gonna take a quick shower, order while I'm doing that?" I asked.
"Yup" he nods and I head upstairs to my room. We had an upstairs but small with just the bed rooms and that's all. I go and take a shower quickly.

~

The car swerves and I look up and we spiral and everything goes black.

My eyes blink open squished into the car.
"Mom!" I yell out for her. I felt tears come to my eyes from pain and worry. "Mom!" I yell again. I try to wiggle out. Nothing just pain. I whimper. "Mom" I cry out. I see blood on the floor and around my scrunched body. I try moving my leg and pain. I groan. I look around and my eyes widen. When I see her. Mom. Blood everywhere on her around her. She was upside down and she looked. Horrible. Dead. "MOM!" I cry out. "No!" I cry. "Please, Mom no!" I yell out. "HELP!"
There was no one. Nothing. "MOM!"

I wake up sweating, and tears down my face. I wipe at them groaning. I sit up leaning against my headboard. I turn on my lamp. I take a deep breath. It was 4:00 am. 3 hours till I get up anyways. I hate mornings. And school. But i hate sleep, but also love it but I can't get it.

I need water. I get up grabbing my sweatshirt off my chair putting it on. It was March now. So it was getting warmer but still not extremely warm. I head downstairs quietly. Wait why did Sam come halfway through the school year? I don't know. Not really my business anyways. Not that I don't want to know. I am a nosy Bitch. I grab myself a bottle of water. I look outside the window. Some cars drove past the road down all the townhouses.

I go to the front and go outside for some air. I sit on the steps. I could hear the city because it really wasn't far from our houses. I take a deep breath. That's when I felt tears come to my eyes. I blink them away. Calm down Jo. You're fine. Just miss her.

~

  I get into Stella's car cause my dad couldn't drive me this morning because of his work.
  "Hey" I said.
  "Hey!" She chirps with a grin. "You okay?"
  "Yeah. Another bad night" I shrugged buckling up as she starts to drive. I look around frantically I usually get paranoid in other peoples cars. Even my dads from time to time. But I'm mostly comfortable to his car. Probably because I'm used to it.
  "Austin said you can call Jo! And he was right" she tells me.
  "I know. But I'm not gonna bother you guys at 4 in the morning" I tell her. She stops quickly to let a bird pass and I felt the anxiety rise.
  "I'm sorry!" She says.
  "No it's alright. I need to calm down anyways" I reply.
  "No I know how it is" she says. "But also. Don't worry about bothering us" she tells me continuing to drive.
  "I really need to chill though. And get over it. It's been 3-4 years" I said.
  "You need time to cope" she shrugs.
  "Also why aren't we picking up Austin?" I asked.
  "He said his mom drove him early, don't know why" she shrugs I nod.