The Mall

The Mall:

"So, What are you looking for?" I asked looking through the racks of the Zumiez store.
"I don't know, just clothes" he shrugs.
"Wow" I mutter laughing.
"Shut up" he laughs also. "So... Sam" he brings up.
"What about him?" I asked. He was going on his date probably about now.
"Well, you sad?" He asked.
"No" I reply.
"Liar."
"I'm not, Yeah... it's weird but whatever" I said.
"Well I don't think it's gonna last for them. Probably just this date and nothing else" he tells me.
"You never know" I shrug.
"I'm trying to help out here."
"Well don't. I don't need it" I mutter.
"Don't hide your feelings all the time Jo. It can be really annoying" he rolls his eyes pulling out a pair of jeans looking at them.

"Of course you guys would be in here" I heard Sam's voice. We both turn to see Sam, Caleb and Kyle.
"Hey" I said. "Aren't you supposed to be on a date?" I asked. Why was he here.
"I canceled" he shrugs.
"Why?" I asked while Caleb Kyle and Austin talk.
"Well, She was obnoxious. The way she was texting me literally constantly and you were right, she's the type of girl I complain about" he says. "I should get these shouldn't I?" He asked picking up some vans. Honestly I was happy right now. But I was not gonna show that. The vans he was losing were the flame ones.
"Those are the ones I have idiot" I said.
"I know, I like them" he says.
"Then get them, I don't regret" I say.
"Or these?" He asked picking up the mustard ones.
"They're both nice" I shrug. "You're not helping me" he hits me with the shoe.
"Don't be such a little girl" I roll my eyes.
  "You're right, I shouldn't get any" he puts them down.
  "You're worse than Austin" I laugh.
  "Thanks" he chuckles.
  "Why are you being weird?" I asked eyeing him.
  "I have a question for you" he said with a small grin.
  "Ok what's up?" I asked.
  "Guys, Let's Get our Of here. Caleb and Kyle are making a fool of me" Austin says dragging us out.
  "Geez chill" I said pushing him off as we leave the store. "What did you need?" I asked Sam, as we walk into HM for Austin.
  "Uh..." he stops walking I stop also while Austin continues walking not noticing us stop. He plays with his fingers. "Wanna..." he starts.
  "You left us!" Caleb and Kyle come up.
  "We're talking just leave" I roll my eyes.
  "Fine chill" they said walking away. I roll my eyes.
  "I hate that this is taking so long" I laugh.
  "Yeah same" He lets out a chuckle, that sounded nervous.
  "Is it important you nervous?" I asked.
  "Yeah... cause when I ask this. It either works out great or. It ruins the friendship" he said that and I gave him a look. Those were my words.
  "What!?" I asked. I was nervous now.
  "Well..." he sighs. "Wanna... would you wanna... god sorry. Would you wanna go out with me" he said. And I literally froze. Everything in me is frozen. My lips were parted. I was shook. No way he's just asking me this just cause he likes me and doesn't know I like him. But did Austin say something. I look around the store.
  "Wait a minute" I said. "Did Austin say something to you?" I asked. He bites his lip letting out a breathy laugh.
  "Maybe" he says.
  "Fucking fuck. Don't do this out of pity. I'm not into that" I said.
  "It's not out of pity J, I've liked you since like the second week I've known you" he says. "...and now that Austin told me" he adds. "It's kind of an opportunity... unless you think this is completely weird and hate the idea" he looks completely nervous and cute. I'm pissed at Austin. But something in me is thanking him so much because he doesn't just like me as a friend.
  "No, well I mean... no to the hating the idea" I let out a nervous laugh.
  "I knew you liked me more than just as a friend" he smirks.
  "Yeah get over yourself" I push him he laughs. "You didn't know shit, and if you did Austin wouldn't have to tell you."
  "Whatever" he shrugs. "Had an inkling."
  "Whatever, I'm walking away now" I turn around. "Go hang out with Caleb and Kyle."
  "Why, you're awkward and nervous now?" He asked. "Or you gonna tell Austin."
  "Leave me alone" I groan walking away. I bite my lip to stop from a giant ass smile.