Worst Night Ever.

I look around the cafeteria for Dylan, I couldn't find him this morning. I really wanted to talk to him about yesterday and everything that happened. Was he even here. I turn bumping into someone.
"Sorry" we both say. I look up. It was Jasper. He was on the basketball team.
"Oh hey Jo" he says.
"Hey, have you seen Dylan?" I asked.
"Yeah.. He should be at our table" he responds. "Come" he nods and I go with him to their table. He was sitting talking to friends.
"We've got a visitor" jasper sits down. Dylan looks.
"Hey can we talk?" I asked. He nods curtly. He gets up and we get out of the busy, and loud ass cafeteria.
"Hey... so I wanted to talk about yesterday" I said fiddling with my fingers.
"Yeah, can you tell your friend Sam, that he can mind his own fucking business and that you can speak for yourself" he says. Huh? I give him a confused look.
"Wh-what? I'm confused?" I said.
"Yeah, your friend Sam got mad at me for the talk we had yesterday" he rolls his eyes.
"Why? What did he say?" I asked.
"Why don't you ask him. You guys are super close" he says.
"Can you not be a moody dick right now" I groan. "I haven't done anything" I mutter. "Like what? I'm confused."
"Ask Sam Jo" he sighs.
"I will" I say.
"Are you coming tonight or not?" He crosses his arms.
"Yeah I probably am" I said. "This is not what I wanted to talk about."
"I don't want to talk about yesterday, I'm sick of Sam always being in shit" he says.
"I didn't know..." I sigh.
"Yeah I know" he sighs back.
"What's going on?"
"I don't know" he shrugs.
"Why are you and at me?" I asked.
"I'm not" he runs a hand through his hair.
"Then are we good?" I asked.
"Yeah were great" he nods.
"Fine, you obviously aren't willing to talk though so I'm going" I sigh. "I'll see you tonight."
I walk away, confused and kind of mad.

I get to our table and everyone's there.
"You good?" Austin asks I nod. I turn to Sam.
"We need to talk after school" I said. I didn't want to have an argument or whatever with him right now as well.
"Alright" he nods.
"How was Dylan?" Austin asks.
"He was fine" I mutter. "I don't know what's going on" I sigh shaking my head.
"I'm sure he'll be fine. Maybe it's basketball" Austin pats my back.
"Yeah" I nod. I didn't believe that. I was confused and honestly hurt by what Dylan was doing. I thought we were going great. And what did Sam say to him? About what we talked about? Why would he? I'm so confused that it was literally giving me a headache. I look around just thinking of everything. I wasn't concentrating on the conversations or anything. Just Dylan and Sam and all that shit. Why did life have to be complicating right now? Can't everything work out once for me?

~

I go into my closet grabbing some clothes.
"So, What did you want to talk about?" Sam asks me when I come out of the closet dropping the clothes onto my bed. He was sitting on the bed as well.
"What did you say to Dylan?" I asked looking at him confused.
"When?" He asked.
"Yesterday. When I was kinda mad and called him a douche?" I asked again. "He told me that you cake up to him getting mad."
"Yeah. He was being a douche bag" he nods.
"Sam" I sigh.
"What?" He asks.
"You can't do that!" I state.
"Why?" He asks. "You're my friend. And he had no right to treat you like shit."
"It's different" I raise my voice a little bit.
"What?" He scoffs standing up.
"Yeah. You aren't my boyfriend, I can stand up for myself if I needed you to do something for me I'd ask" I say he rolls his eyes. "I'm a grown girl I'm sure I can handle myself."
"Don't tell me you problems them" he says. "Sorry is good up for you! When you didn't do anything for yourself! Sorry I'm there for fucking YOU! You have no logical reason to be mad at me for standing up for you!" He raised his voice.
"I do!! I can do it myself. I don't need my FRIENDS! To go and do it for me" I yell.
"Well Jo. Your FRIENDS! Don't like to see you angry or sad about a fucking douche bag like him. And maybe he should be more of a BOYFRIEND and be there! Like when you're at a party drunk and want to go home. He should maybe drive you home! Or when you have a panic attack and need someone He should be there calming you!! Or when you want someone to er coffee with at nighttime. MAYBE!! You two should do that. Don't come at me for being a good friend and not letting an asshole hurt you!" He yells.
"Just fuck off Sam!! Honestly!! You can't get into fights I have with my boyfriend!" I yell back.
"Then don't come running to me for advice about shit. Or when it comes to your fucking dad who hated him by the way!" He says.
"Whatever. I won't. I don't need to" I said. His jaw was clenched.
"Good to know" he mutters.
"Get out of my house" I said.
"I was planning on that" he looks at me disappointed. "Go have fun with that asshole that you call a boyfriend, and don't come running to me after he goes and hurts you like the fuckboy he is" he says walking out of the room.
"Believe me I won't" I said back.
"Great for me! I don't need that baggage" he yells out. And I hear the door slam. I stare at my room door lips parted. Confused, angry, sad, everything. What just happened? I take a deep breath and turn around closing my eyes for a minute. It all happened so quick and... weird. Oh my god.