Boring

I woke up to my alarm blaring. I groaned while turning it off. I've actually been going to sleep lately. Not laike early or anything, but I've been actually going to sleep. I grab my phone quickly going through it. I open a snap from Sam.

It was just a selfie with a caption saying "my nose is even worse... :( hope you still love me" his nose was worse. Way deeper and darker. I take a picture of my face covered replying
"We'll have to see in person" I sent that and got up going to the washroom and doing my stuff.

I put on some ripped black jeans and a long sleeve black shirt that has writing of something on the back. I slip on my vans and grab my bag and head downstairs. I go into the kitchen grabbing 2 granola bars. When I get the text from Sam that he's here I leave locking the door.
  "You're wearing all black" he tells me like I didn't dress myself.
  "I am" I nod. "But Hey! There's red writing on the back of my shirt" I stated.
  "It's not bad, just unordinary for you considering you're like a freak in what you wear" he laughs driving off.
  "School makes me dark..." I reply he laughs again.
  "Yeah same" he says.
  "The nose hurt more?" I asked changing the topic.
  "Yeah... But I think that may be because I kinda sleep on my front side so....." he shrugs.
  "Wow, that's not dumb at all babe" I say. "Probably why it's worse."
  "Well... whatever, I guess I'll live" he says.
  "With a giant ass bruise just in the middle of your not too bad looking face" I state.
  "Not too bad... I'm offended" he states.
  "Well your egos big" I reply he laughs.
  "Not as big as yours" he says. "Still call you hot though."
  "But! I don't gloat on it like I know I am like someone" I say.
  "Barely" he rolls his eyes.
  "Okey" I nod. "Wanna granola bar?"
  "Nah I'm good" he shakes his head.

We get to the school minutes later.
  "So... in my creative writing class I have my final exam next week, wanna help me study? Surprised there's even an exam when they could just make us write an essay but whatever" I say.
  "Yeah I'll help you study" he nods putting his arm around me. Some people looked at his nose. Well I mean... it was definitely noticeable, but whatever. There were always people on this school that had some bruises.

  "Wow geez Sam, you should put some makeup on that" Austin comes up to us when he sees us in the school. He rolls his eyes but laughs.
  "Yeah... I know" he mutters.
  "I'm stealing Jo" Austin said grabbing my hand and pulling me with him.
  "So we're having our girls night Friday right, so I was wondering want me to get the snacks before or should we just get them before all of us?" He asks. I laugh.
  "We can go before" I shrug. "Was that all?"
  "Yes bitch, it's important. We're having the best and most fun night ever" he states.
  "Looking forward to it" I nod.
  "Obviously, Thanks!" He chirps I nod and head to my locker.

  "JO... CATCH!!" I heard someone yell I turn around and a balls being throw my way so immediate instincts when it gets close enough I hit it somewhere unknown. Tyler starts laughing because it hits someone's locker and completely scared someone.
  "SORRY!" I yell out. Tyler comes closer. "What was that?" I asked.
  "I don't know, I thought you'd catch. Me, Caleb and Kyle have been playing it all morning to see people's reflexes" he laughs. "Yours was punching it" he adds laughing more.
  "It's a good reflex, especially if someone attacks" I state closing my locker. "Also you know what happened last year... bro I almost broke your wrist" I said.
  "Yeah... that was dangerous" he says.
  "Your fault" I scoff.
  "Who thinks to grab and twist and almost break my wrist" he says.
  "A person who knows to not let someone sneak up on them" I state. I lean against my locker when Caleb runs backwards our way I think trying to catch the ball. He was getting closer when he trips over his own shoe and falls and I laugh.
  "Haha, bitch" I said and the ball lands on him also he rolls his eyes with a groan.
  "Shut up" he mutters.
  "Get off the Caleb geez" Austin rolls his eyes making his way over to me crossing over Caleb. "I need help" he tells me. "This on, of this one" he shows me two of the same pictures with different filters.
  "Go back" I said. "That one, it goes with your blue vibe" I state.
  "Very true, thanks" he says tapping some more stuff. Austin was very aesthetically oriented. Caleb gets up with a sigh.
  "Close man" Tyler pats him.

Sam comes up to us.
"Hun, you really need to let me put makeup on that" Austin shakes his head.
"I'm fine" he shrugs. Austin gives him a look.

When the bell rang we all went our classes.

~

Today was a blah day. It was boring, not going by fast or really even slow. It was going by. But I was in my second last class which was creative writing and I was bored doodling. In all our classes were "studying" we still have 3 weeks. And in this class we can write, read or something along the lines of writing oriented. I was doodling and bored. The teacher was at her desk not paying attention so I grabbed my phone and texted Sam.

Me: heyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sam: hey, what's up?

Me: nothing. Just bored in creative writing. Help me

Sam: ya I'm in bio, we're studying... and it's really boring. So m just listening to music and doodling on my book

Me: omg Same!!
Me: I've pretty much created a whole comic strip on mine

Sam: Yeah I can relate
Sam: are we studying tomorrow?

Me: I'm having a "girls night" with Austin and Mandy... today?
Me: "studying"

Sam: hahaha ya "studying" works today for me

Me: Cool

Sam: can't wait.... 😏

Me: ya ya Same

Sam: I wanna leave

Me: Agreed

Sam: run away with me babe! Never look back!

Me: Maybe..

Sam: that's a way better answer than I expected honestly

Me: yeah I knew you wouldn't expect it lol

Sam: so were you lying?

Me: no, I'll consider

Sam: I'm wayy too persuasive hehe

Me: mmkay 🙄

Sam: ya love me

Me: not just yet :/

Sam: oof
Sam: I gotta go, the teachers calling on people to answer some questions

I put my phone down with a sigh. Boring ass day. Boring ass fucking DAY!

~

  When we got to Sam's place his whole family was there actually.
  They were in the family room and stuff.
  "Hey guys, we're going up stairs" Sam grabs my hand starting his way up the stairs.
  "Jo, hey sweetie" Lisa his mom said. I smile as we stop on the stairs.
  "Hey!" I reply.
  "Hey guys!" His dad grins.
  "What're you guys doing?" She asked.
  "Studying" he replied.
  "Ya... studying" Dani smirks and bite my lip to stop from laughing even though it was embarrassing kinda.
  "Shut it Dani" he gives her a look.
  "Hey, be nice" Lisa says.
  "Can we go?" He asked leaning against the wall. He glances at me.
  "Ya just let them be teens" Dani said. He rolls his eyes while she laughs.
  "You know where we are" he says.
  "Did you guys eat?" His mom asks quickly.
  "Ya" he replies and we make it fully up to his room. I drop my bag onto his desk chair and sit on his bed.
  "Let's nap instead" I yawn laying back.
  "You're the one who wanted to study" he laughs laying next to me.
  "Yeah, But studying sucks complete ass" I laugh. I turn to look at him he does the same so we were laying down face to face.
  "I agree" he nods. "But I thought we were "studying" huh" he puts quotations around it.
  "Right" I laugh again he grins.
  "Honestly, I'm down for a nap too" he nods.
  "Then maybe we can "study"" I repeat he chuckles pulling the covers on top of us.
  "Night" He said.
  "Afternoon" I reply closing my eyes ready to sleep. I turn my back towards him and he puts his arm around me.

************************************

A/N

This chapter wasn't anything special guys so... sorry. But I needed a filler chapter to make it easier ya know, didn't wanna get writers block. Anyways I hope you guys still enjoyed this chapter tho, and obviously I'd like your thoughts on it as well. Ya know my usual sentence. I'm kinda lame but whatever. Anyways enjoy and there's more to come for ya. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽