Travel

I sit down on the plain next to Austin. I gave him the window seat because he gets claustrophobic, so I have the aisle seat. Caleb was a seat in front of us window seat, next to a guy. His earphones were in.

  "I'm excited!" Austin exclaims I nod with a smile. "I'm also prepared for this long ass flight, got magazines, sleeping mask, a travel journal" he lists and I laugh.
  "Travel journal? It's California" I said.
  "Bitch, whatever" he shrugs. I grab my book. Dad and Caleb's parents were all close. In their seats. "Ew you're reading?" he says.
  "Yeah, leave me alone" I roll my eye's.
  "You judged my journal" he replies I laugh. 5 hours was a long time. But I'm ready. I don't start reading yet, I prefer when we're up and flying to do that. Other wise, the movement and pressure bothers me.

~  

  It was like half way through the flight when Austin started getting annoying, and acting like a bored child.
  "Bitch, when?" he groans I laugh.
  "Soon" I admit. "You'll live stop acting like a child," I tell him he lets out a laugh.
  "Can we go check out LA, it's like what just a little bit away from Santa Monica?" He asks.
  "Depends on if dad will let us" I shrug.
  "I honestly love your grandma and can't wait to see her," he smiles I laugh at him. Austin met my grandma because she came down one christmas and they bonded.
  "Yeah, she likes you too," I nod he smiles widely.
  "I know, more than Caleb," she looks at his seat and he was asleep with his earphones in his ears.
  "Yeah," I nod.
  "I'm excited. 2 weeks... might not even be enough. I might fall in love with the place or someone and stay," he shakes his head.
  "We'll see" I mutter.
  "Yes we will" he nods with a dreamy grin I roll my eyes with a laugh. The plane was quiet with some mumbling voices. I look around kind of getting bored myself. I realized reading made me sick so I didn't do that. "Wanna play MASH?" Austin asks I look at him while he's writing down the layout of the game already in his travel journal.
  "Sure" I nod and we list off the boys, kids, cars, jobs, places and pets.

  He laughs when he finishes counting out my answers.
  "So, you're divorced to Harry Styles, at least you married him for a bit. You're rich, yet you live in a shack, you have 12 kids, a pet rat and live in London oh and you drive a Jeep and you're a teacher" he tells me I let out a quiet laugh.
  "I mean, that sucks ass. Besides Harry Styles although I prefer being married than divorced" I reply he laughs again.
  "My turn" he hands me the paper and I set it up asking the same questions and we play a couple rounds of that until it got overkill.

~

  When we arrived it was 5 in the afternoon, hot as fuck here and I was wearing my look knit sweatshirt and regretted it. Not like it wasn't hot in New York, but I wasn't hot in the plane.
  "California!" Austin chirps while Caleb rolls his eyes.
  "This trip will be the death of me and my humanity and sanity" Caleb groans.
  "Cheer up Caleb, you're here with these two" Lila says and we smile he groans again.
  "Even worse" he mutters I push him and he bumps into dad I laugh while Caleb says sorry to him. "Asshole."
  "Hey, I can tell your mom anytime" I squint.
  "I can tell your dad anytime also. So try me" he tells me I roll my eyes but we both laugh.
  "This might be tough one guys. I never really knew how hot your dad was also Caleb" Austin says to him and he pushes Austin grossed out.
  "Welcome to the club" I mumble.
  "Daddies" Austin smiles.
  "NO!" We yell they look at as.
  "Guys, we're in an airport..." Lila tells us. I look at Caleb we smile.
  "Austin thinks dad and Mason are hot" he says super fast and runs. Austin eyes widen and he groans and runs after him. I laugh.
  "What'd he say?" They all asked.

  "Best friend, code of conduct. Can't tell" I shrugged with a laugh.

  "Exactly why I love you. Now tell me" Lila puts her arms around me as they walk ahead. I looked at her. "Come on, I won't tell."
  "Austin thinks the two dads... are hot" I mutter. She laughs.
  "He's not wrong" she says. "But I think I've known that already."