Bored

After a long ass night. I was kinda drunk...and also wanted mcdicks and to go home. I look around the place where there was still so many people. I see Sam. He was leaning against the wall and the person he was talking to had just walked away. I go up to him.

"Hey" I said leaning against the wall as well beside him.
"Hey" he replies.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Not much" he chuckles. "How bout you?"
"Not much, kinda bored now. And drunk. And really want mcdicks" I tell him.
"I can tell" he nods. "Wanna Get outta here?"
"Actually? Don't you wanna stay, flirt. Have fun?" I asked.
"Not really" he shrugs. "Kinda bored."
"Oh my god! Thank god you think this way also" I groan. "Let's go."
"Does, Austin and Stella need a ride?" He asks.
"They'll probably find a ride, or stay" I shrug he nods and we leave the crowded loud house.

"So, you like Tiffany?" I asked.
"No way" he shakes his head as we get into the car. "She's literally so irritating and touchy."
"I know" I nod. He starts the act and leaves.
"So I saw you and Dylan talking, you excited for the date?" He asks.
"Honestly...kinda. I mean, we kissed tonight" I admit. He glances over to me then back at the road.
"Cool...did you like it?" He asks.
"I did" I nod. He comes to a red light.
"Well that's a good sign then" he shrugs. He looks at me. "You don't want to date someone that sucks at kissing."
"Yeah, well I mean we aren't dating now. We haven't even been on a date. He could still be a total dumbass" I say.
"But you already know him" he states driving again.
"But still. He can be different in relationship ways."
"I guess" he says. "He does still give me that fuckboy vibe."
"You say that because he plays basketball and girls like him" I laugh.
"Yeah, and he also still seems like a complete fuckboy" he says.
"We'll see" I shrug.
"We will" he nods.
"Do you want him to be?" I asked looking at him while he drives.
"Why would I, you like him. Therefore that would mean I want you to get played" he says.
"Well I don't know, maybe you don't like him, and wouldn't want me to date him, sometimes friends are like that" I shrug.
"Well I'm not like that, I'm just telling you what vibe he gives me" he shrugs as well. "Why?"
"I'm just asking" I sigh.
"What do you want?" He asks.
"10 piece nugget meal" I laugh. "Cause I'm a child."
"Coke?" He asks I nod. He order the food. I go into my wallet to get money. "I'll pay" he tells me.
"No it's fine" I said pulling out money.
"I won't take it."
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I won't" he shakes his head. He gets up there and pays. I roll my eyes.
"Fine" I said. "Be that way."
"I will."
"Annoying, But Thanks" I huff he laughs.
"You're welcome," he replies.

We get our food and he drives off.
  "You're officially not annoying anymore. You're actually the best" I bite into a nugget.
  "I know" he said cockily.
  "Shut up" I roll my eyes.
  "No thank you" he shakes his head and parks. "I prefer not to eat and drive with you in the car if that's fine" he says.
  "Yeah that's fine by me, why though?" I asked.
  "Because, you got scared when I didn't go through a green light for like 5 seconds" he shrugs. "And the car accident and all."
  "I only got scared because of the honk" I shrug. "But thanks for being considerate."
"Don't have to say thanks" he shrugs. I stare out the window while eating.
"Bro wanna go to for brunch tomorrow?" I asked he laughs and I do too.
"Why brunch?" He asks.
"I don't know" he shrugged. "It just came to mind."
"Sure I'll go to brunch with you" he nods.
"Thanks" I said looking over to him. "How weird am I?"
"Pretty weird why?" He laughs again.
"Just asking" I laugh along.
"It's okay, I'm weird too."
"I know you are" I said.
"Shut up" He bites into his burger.
"No thanks."

After that he drove me home. And I didn't even realize it was 1:30 when I came home.

As quiet as possible I go upstairs to my room dyer locking the door, because I wasn't even really drunk anymore. I go into my closet bringing out my shorts and a tank top. I take my makeup off and sit on my bed. I pull out my phone. I go on Instagram for a bit bored.

What to do? That's when I just go onto messages and text Sam.

Me: you up?
Me: hahahaha
Me: that's so lame and hilarious like I'm texting for a booty call

Okay... maybe I was a little drunk still. But not fully.

Sam: hahahahaha
Sam: yeah I'm up. You?

Me: no...
Me: I'm kinda bored

Sam: you just got home from a party. You'll live

Me: I got home 20 minutes ago
Me: entertain me, be a cool friend

Sam: what do you want me to do?
Sam: I'm trying to entertain myself

Me: EW!!
Me: I never said I wanted to know that dude...

Sam: oh my god. Not that way pig
Sam: I mean I'm bored too so I'm trying to entertain myself with my phone. Do it...

Me: it's not working, I've tried. Why are you trying to get rid of me lmao

Sam: cause you're drunk and annoying

Me: I just gasped because of you. Asshole
Me: you're a disrespectful taint

Sam: thank you, I know
Sam: what would you like me to do? Pick you up? I don't know what you want from me

Me: you're right... sorry for bothering you...

Sam: stfu
Sam: hahahahaha
Sam: sorry I'm boring and can't entertain you enough... :(

Me: chill you didn't do anything bad, or good...
Me: maybe I should take some sleeping pills

Sam: you just drank alcohol, a fair amount. Do not.

Me: right.... hahahahahah

Sam: but try to sleep... maybe

Me: insomnia remember!

Sam: I know Jo. I have it too,
Sam: I'm going to make myself a taco..

Me: you just ate lmao

Sam: I'm a growing teen. Stfu

Me: no need to be an ass. But fine, you do you. I'm out

Sam: alright I'll see you at brunch tomorrow

Me: yup! Nighty night, keep yo butthole tight!

Sam: promise I will! ;)

Me: thanks!! Byeeeeee

I put my phone down laughing a bit. I lay fully in my bed staring at the ceiling. Trying to sleep shouldn't be that big of a problem...huh?

I grab my phone going onto Snapchat quickly. I send a picture on my ceiling with it saying.
"Trying to go to sleep🙄"
I send it to Sam.

He quickly snaps back.
"Same" it was himself laying in bed with closed eyes and he was shirtless. Not gonna lie, was t a bad sight.
"Night" I respond with my middle finger covering my face.
"Good night" he replies with a middle finger right back. I turn my light off because since my room was lit it had a light right next to my bed. I put my phone on the side table and try to sleep.

**********************

A/N

Idk. Nothing too important, but it was something. Kinda cute. Whatever. Tell me your thoughts on Dylan also please, I wanna know. And thoughts on the book as well. Cause I also want to know about that too. And I hope you all enjoy this chapter and you know the reg shit. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽