"Girls" Night

"Let's go bitches!" Austin says when we all get into Mandy's car to have our night together. "Tonight is the movie slash gossip slash, creeping people slash girls night."
"Creeping people?" Mandy laughs as she starts driving. I look around kinda aware because I've never been in a car with her. I look out the window.
"Ya me and Jo do it all the time" he nods. "Right?"
"Mhmm" I nod.
"You okay" he turns back to me seeing that I'm staring out the window. "Oh... Mandy, don't drive like a crazy person if you do please. Jo's got a thing" he said.
  "Ya, I don't usually" she lets out a laugh. "Scared of cars?"
  "I was in an accident" I shrug.
  "Oh... sorry" she says.
  "Whatever" I reply.

We went to the market got a shit ton of candy and snacks then we went back to my place and went upstairs to start our night.

~

"Ok!! We're starting our night with gossip and boys" Austin said while we all piled on the floor where we set up a whole bunch of pillows and blankets. "So.... Sam" they both turn to me.
"What about him?" I asked.
"He's hot, nice and adorable. What's been going on with you two?" Mandy asked.
"Nothing much" I shrugged. "We've been good obviously" I shove a tangy zangy in my mouth.
"You guys haven't slept together right?" Mandy asked.
"Nope" I shake my head.
"Plan on it anytime soon?" Austin asks.
"I don't know" I shrugged.
"Anything close to it?" Mandy asks more. I laugh.
"The furthest we've went was shirts off. That's all" I admit.
"Wow, I'm glad you haven't done any right away. I mean if I was dating a guy that looked like that. Never stopping" she says and me and Austin laugh.
"I agree" Austin nods.
"Maybe cause you guys have already lost your virginities" I shrugged saying more.
"Either way" Mandy shakes her head. "Any boys for you Austin?"
"Nope, I'm a lone ass wolf" he rolls his. "You?"
"I kinda find Caleb hot" she looked nervous about saying it. My eyes widen.
"OH MY GOD!!" I said she let sour a laugh.
"No way!" Austin said as well. "You're hotter than him."
"He's not bad" I shrug. "I think it'd be cute" I say. "Plus he needs a stable girl."
"Weird" Austin laughs.
"Is it bad?" She groans.
"No" we shake our heads. "Honesty ya I'd be down for you two, maybe you'll stop him from being a retard" Austin nods.
"Ya actually" I nod she laughs again.
  "But he probably doesn't like me" she shrugs eating food.
  "I can talk to him, but I won't make it obvious" I suggest.
  "Really?" She asked kind of excited.
  "Ya obviously" I nod.
  "Ok! Just please don't make it obvious" she tells me.
  "Ya, I'll be casual" I nod.
  "I'll help!" Austin adds in.
  "Please no! You two hate each other" I said they laugh.
  "Shut it bitch! It's a love hate relationship. He's just dumb" he waves me off I laugh.

~

The past couple hours we've all been talking and watching YouTube and shit. Ya know. My phone dings Austin grabs it.
"Ooh, snap from ya boy Sam" he grins Mandy smiles.
"You don't send each other like pictures do you?" She asks.
"God no" I scoff.
"Can we open it?" Austin asks.
"Go ahead" I nod.

He opens my phone going onto snapchat. He opens it showing it to all of us.

It was him sweaty laying on his bed. He wrote. "I just worked out for the first time in like 2-3 months and I hate life🙄"
"We love a sweaty guy" Austin grins and Mandy laughs. He presses off of it. "Let's reply!" He grins. He goes into the camera putting on the big mouth filter taking a picture of himself. He writes.
"You're sweaty for a real one"
I literally burst out laughing.
"Oh my god send it" I said Mandy laughs as well. He sends it and Sam opens it right away. He sends one back of him laying on his bed and it said. "Kinda disappointing, but I am"
  "Oof, disappointing. Damnit he wanted to see you" Austin mutters. I laugh. He turns the camera to me and snaps a picture of me with the big mouth filter on.
  "Ew" Austin laughs Mandy does too.
  "I've looked worse" I admit. He writes "Jo's a whore for the sweats"
  "OH MY GOD!!" Mandy laughs I let out a laugh while she sends it.
  "He opens them quickly" Austin grins I nod. "Thats wonderful."
  "Yeah" I nod leaning against the bed frame taking a sip of my cola. He sends on back. He was still laying on his bed looking off in the distance and wrote. "I'm a whore for Jo"
  "Ahhhh!! Cuteness!!" They yell I laugh feeling a small blush. "You two are too much."
  "I completely agree, I want it" Mandy sighs. Austin takes a picture of himself and writes. "I'm just a whore" I laugh getting up.
  "You are" I nod he sticks his tongue out to me. "Where are you going?"
  "To pee" I said heading to the washroom.

When I came back music was playing on my speaker. A song by Slander was one.
  "Yes bitch!" I said and Austin laughs. I start dancing Mandy laughs joining me.
  "Oh my god you two look like two moms dancing" he starts videoing it and we laugh. We were sick.
  "Two hot moms!" Mandy yells I nod as we kept dancing.

Tonight was definitely so far a great night with just them.
  "Let me join!" Austin jumps up joining us we all laugh. The door opens and dad's there.
  "Oh hey Mr. C" Mandy said.
  "Hey girls, I ordered pizza if you want some" he tells us.
  "Ok, thanks dad" I smile he nods.
  "Have fun," he grins and leaves.
  "He's such a hotty" Mandy says.
  "Please not this" I groan dropping on my bed.
  "Yes I agreeeeeeee!!" Austin smiles.
  "Guys! I don't care. So can we not talk about my dad" I said.
  "Yeah sorry" they laugh. Austin grabs the phone changing the song.
  "But what I will do, is put on a major throwback to when we were all angsty!!" He puts on panic! at the disco 'I write sins not tragedies'

We all get up and start belting out the lyrics. Once the chorus came we were pretty much yelling.
  "I CHIMED IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF, CLOSING THE GOD DAMN DOOR NO! ITS MUCH BETTER TO THINK THESE KINDS OF THINGS WITH A SENSE OF POISON RATIONALITY!!"

By the time the song finished we were all breathless and laughing at each other for being this way.
"That was exhausting, I think I lost like 1000 calories from that" Austin sighs.
"Yeah I agree" I nod and we all laugh again. "Let's go eat some pizza and gain it all back again" we all said in unison getting up. We laugh again and head downstairs.

**********************************

A/N

This chapter was just whatever guys, but anyways I hope you enjoyed it. Much more romance, drama to come your guys' way for this. Anyways tell me your thoughts and all. You know my drill guys. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽