Summer

SUMMER:

We stumble into the room kissing. It was finally summer pretty much 2 weeks later. First day of summer, and we're starting it off right. Exams and all that stress... gone. Annoying teachers and teenagers... gone. We were free fora whole 2 months. Until we're back to the school drama, and shit. But there's no time to think about that when I've got Sam to think about. Bitch, literally don't kill my vibe.

He drops onto the bed pulling me onto his lap, my hands go through his hair.
  "Your dad's not coming home anytime soon right?" He mumbles against my lips.
  "No, we're good for another like 3 hours" I reply he nods. His hands go to the hem of my shirt.

  "Beach timeeeee!!" Someone walks in. "Oh shit," I pretty much fall off of Sam but he holds onto me. "No guys! Wrong it's summer, that means getting tan, going to the beach and having FUN!" Austin yells.
 "Austin" I groan turning on Sam's lap to face him, his arms still around me.
 "Sorry I interrupted sexy time. You guys have been having that a lot lately, and don't need it right at the moment" he tells us I roll my eye's.
  "Where did you even come from, we got here like 5 minutes ago" Sam mumbles leaning his chin on my shoulder.
  "I just show up" Austin rolls his eye's. "Get your sexy asses to the closet and put on bathing suits we're going to the beach.
  "Which beach? The only one close enough is Coney Island, but not the fair the Island" I said.
  "Exactly" he nods. "It's where we're going dumb-ass" he gives me wide eye's like I was dumb.
  "Fine" I mumble.
  "Wasn't taking no as an answer anyway. Caleb, Kyle and Mandy are obviously joining" he says. "So, get dressed."
 "We gotta stop at my house so I can grab my trunk" Sam says Austin nods. I stand and go to my closet. I grab my beige-y/blush bikini with a small flower thing on the side of the top. I go to the washroom and change into that with some jean shorts and a tank top over it all. I head out.
 "Which one did you wear?" Austin gave me a look.
 "Yeah, which one did you wear?" Sam asked with only one thing different, a smirk.
  "I'm grabbing a granola bar" I grab my bag and leave the room. I go into the kitchen and grab a couple granola bars and put them in my bag for the beach, along with a couple water bottles.
  "Let's kick it" Austin smiles and I give him a look and he laughs.
  "If it's busy... I'll kill you," I said while leaving the house.

~

And of course, not surprised at all... it was fucking busy. It's Coney Island for christ sake, it was busy all year round. I mentally groan at all the people here.
 "Hope you know, we aren't gonna find a place to sit" I tell Austin.
  "Believe me, with me here of course we will" he waves me off I shake my head and follow him. Sam puts his arm around me while talking to Caleb.

  "Ooh! Good spot. Told you bitch, right in the sun and not too far from the water" He drops his shit pulling out his beach towel. I pull out mine laying it next to his. I pull out a granola bar so happy that I chose to bring an ice pack in my bag so nothing would melt or be warm. I sigh because I was hot and just wanting to run into the probably cold water..
  "Who's coming swimming?" I asked taking my clothes off and dropping them in my.
  "Yup, for sure, definitely" Sam nods eyeing me. I felt myself blush and turn around to not look at him.
  "Also, because I knew all of you were dumb enough to not bring water. I brought a bunch in my bag" I tell them.
  "That's what we forgot, but you remember" Austin nods and I look at him rolling my eye's.
  "Hmm, really?" I stated sarcastically he laughs. "I'm swimming now" I turn and Sam's shirt was off. And although I've seen him shirtless many times before... it was ridiculous each time. He had a literal drool worthy body... and I was not that girl.
  "I'm ready" he smiled. I closed my slightly opened mouth. I put my foot on the hot sand and it burnt but I'll deal.
  "Wait for me" Mandy strips. And when Caleb saw her his eye's went out of his body, his jaw dropped and he was shook. She had a body, curves and all.
  "Close your mouth Caleb, you might catch flies" I smirk Sam laughs and Caleb's cheeks turn a tint of red.
  "No bitch, stay with me and tan" Austin groans.
  "Ugh, I do need a tan" She nods. "But it's so freaking hot."
  "And my feet are burning off dude pick!" I tell her.
  "Ooh, sorry I'll stay" she says we nod and start walking.
 "I mean we couldn't get far at your house, but I guess seeing you in this bathing suit makes up for it" Sam says to me.
 "Yeah, for you too" I nod he laughs.
 "I definitely saw you staring" He states.
  "And I saw you staring too" I add.
  "When am I not though" He nudges me and I smile. My feet touch the water and it's cold but I liked it. I walk into the water swaying my hands through it I turn and Sam was just staring at me.
 "Are you coming in?" I asked spraying some water at him he laughs.
 "Yeah, obviously" he comes. We were both pretty deep in only my boobs were out of the water. Sam being taller than me, it came up to half of his stomach. The water was just as busy as the actual beach.
 "At last... somewhat alone" he laughs pulling me closer to him.
 "Barely, there's people everywhere" I look around he laughs again.
  "Whatever" he smiles leaning down and kissing me. I don't even care about the people that are probably annoyed of us making out in public, but it felt like it was just us right now. His lips were soft as usual and honestly, kissing Sam was a great feeling. It made me feel different, in my stomach. I was really falling for this idiot.