Closer

Me and Sam were in that faze of our relationship where we are all over each other. And we weren't like those public touchy couples, but we don't care. We're willing to do anything, everywhere. I love him. It's a new feeling and its a good one.

I woke up this morning on top of him. It's been a week and a bit since he had that panic attack, he's been better. His dad is still in the hospital, but is doing better he goes there most days to see him. Other than those times. He's with me. We've literally been attached. But I don't mind. It not suffocating.

I watch him as he was still asleep. His hand rested on my thigh below my butt and my arms were wrapped around him. There was some slight sun gleaming through my blinds and I just lay there watching him. I make patterns on his chest while he sleeps. How does anyone look good sleeping? Not even possible. I should probably brush my teeth.. morning breath. Another thing Sam barely had. His breath didn't smell bad ever. It was kind of annoying. I go to pull myself away from him. But he stops me. I look at him and he was awake now.
"I'm really liking you on top of me," he says his voice a bit raspy from sleep. I laugh rolling my eyes.
"I want to brush my teeth. Morning breath," I tell him.
"I don't care about your morning breath," he shrugs.
"But I do. I'll be back on top of you after," I said realizing how that sounds. "Shut up," I said before he can make a dirty comment. He laughs. I sit up his hand falling down from my leg.
"Come on this is an even better position babe," he says putting his hands on the front of my thighs squeezing them a bit. "So much to do."
"There will also be so much to do after I brush my teeth," I say.
"Fine, if Austin appears randomly like he clearly loves to... I'll be a bit annoyed," he tells me as I get off of him.
"He won't," I said leaving to the washroom. I quickly brush my teeth. Happy for the first time ever in the morning. I go back and he was staring at the ceiling tapping his finger on his beautiful abdomen. He sees me and smiles.
"It was faster than I expected," he admits and I crawl back on top of him.
"I know idiot," I say and he puts his hand on my hip gripping my shirt a bit.
  "Your dads not home right?" He looks at the door.
  "No, work" I tell him with a small smile.
  "Good, I wouldn't want to be disrespectful," he looks back at me and I roll my eyes. "If I lose his trust, I'd have to break up with you," he adds.
  "Fuck off," I say and he smiles grabbing my hand and pulling me down close to his face.
  "Can I tell you a secret?" He says in a low voice.
  "Sure," I reply. He smiles before saying it. "You better not say something cheesy like "I love you" or whatever," I roll my eyes and he lets out a laugh.
  "No. I was actually gonna say.." he starts. "I have a crush on your dad," he says and laughs immediately after. I sit up straight again and roll my eyes.
  "You're such a dumb-ass," I tell him and he just laughs and it makes me laugh too.
  "It was funny," he says.
  "It was annoying," I say.
  "Whatever, can I have a kiss now?" He asks grabbing my hand pulling me down again and kissing me. His hands go down to my hips one of his hands going a bit under my shirt. Well his shirt. He lifts his hand lifting my head up and trailing kisses down my neck.

My phone starts buzzing on the side table and I sigh.
  "Should I ignore?" I asked.
  "Yes," he replied lifting my t-shirt I lift my arms and he takes it off. He just eyes me for a minute. "I think I might be obsessed with you," he says.
  "You might be? You are," I tell him and he laughs. My phone buzzes again I think from a text and I just ignore it kissing Sam again.

Until we hear a knock downstairs at the door.
  "Fucking hell," Sam says. "Austin?" He asks.
  "Probably," I nod grabbing the shirt putting it on and head downstairs. I open the first door and Austin walks in.
  "Why didn't you reply to my texts?" He asks. "Seriously. I wanna go out for lunch. Mandy and the guys are down. I just need you and... Sam. It looks like he's here," he grins.
  "We're fine," I said.
  "I was not asking. I'm telling you," he says. "You two need to get out of the house. It's summer, and you don't even look tan," he says. "Let's go get Sam and his big dick that you're clearly obsessed with. And get you dressed," he starts up the stairs.
  "You're annoying," I shake my head with a slight laugh. He goes into the my room.
  "We're going to lunch," Austin tells Sam who was now sitting up knowing something was bound to happen with Austin here.
  "Why do you need to do everything all the time?" Sam asks.
  "Because it's summer it's what we're supposed to do. Not only have sex," Austin looks between us.
  "We go out occasionally," Sam says with a slight grin.
  "Get changed both of you come on!" Austin claps his hands. "I'll be waiting downstairs.. no silly business don't take long," he leaves.
"How did we kind of call this?" He sighs.
"I don't know," I reply. "I tried to tell him no honestly."
"He doesn't care," he laughs. "Whatever," he mumbles standing and stretching making his v line more prominent. He looked so hot.
"Put on some clothes," I mumble turning to go to my closet.
"I'm trying. But you're wearing my shirt," he grins. I grab one of my shirts and my jeans and give Sam his shirt back. He grabs his jeans putting them on and his shirt. I grab my bag, shoes and phone.
"Let's go," I mutter.
"I mean just a quick," Sam turns me around and kisses me. He backs me up against a wall and his hand slides down to my thigh gripping it. But I quickly pull away.
"I don't want Austin coming up here to us doing things," I tell him. He sighs.
"I don't think I'd care that much," he shrugs and I push him he laughs.
"Let's go," I say and leave my room and he follows.