Game night

(Honestly guys I do a lot of time change whatever this will be the last for a little while lol)

1 week later:

"Jo, there's a party after you aren't just gonna wear leggings and a sweatshirt" Austin and Stella tell me. We were going to the basketball game tonight. Me and Dylan are officially boyfriend and girlfriend.
"What? It's a nice sweatshirt tho" I state. It was my Thrasher sweatshirt.
"Change" Austin gives me a look I roll my eyes.
"Fine, then I'm gonna wear these jeans with this tank top tucked in" I mutter grabbing my jeans and putting on that outfit. I wear my platform black vans.
"Yeah that's good" Austin nods along with Stella.
"You guys are irritating" I mutter shaking my head then laughing. I grab my sweatshirt just in case it gets chilly. "Let's go."
"Isn't Sam picking us up?" Stella asks.
"Yeah he just texted me he's here" I tell them they nod and we all head out. I sit up front.
"Hey" I said. "Did you get Bec a car wash?" I asked.
"I did. Thanks for noticing" he grins.
"I was noticing Bec so don't be so flattered."
He laughs.
"Ugh, we get it guys. Can you just drive" Austin smirks I roll my eyes laughing.
"Get What? That Jo is obviously obsessed with me and my car?" Sam drives.
"You completely wish" I mutter.
"No one cares about your guys' banter!" Austin sing songs.
"Austin suck me off" I say he laughs.
"Would LOVE to!"

We got to the school 15 minutes later and people everywhere going into the school for the game.
"Why is basketball such a thing?" I asked.
"Because it's hot, full of sweaty guys and great" Austin says I laugh. "This has to be regular for you now. Your boyfriend is like star player!"
"Yeah, yeah" I wave him off. We make our way to the gym of the school that was already pretty packed and he game starts in about 30 minutes.
"Do you not like basketball?" Sam asks.
"No I do, I don't get why high school basketball is such a thing" I explain.
"Jo!" I heard a few voice yell over the noise. I turn Dylan's there. He smiles I smile back.
"Hey!" I said. "You guys can find seats, save me one" I tell them they nod and go to the bleachers finding seats. Dylan jogs over through the small crowd.
"Hey" He says leaning down and kissing me.
"Hey" I say again. "You excited?"
"And a little nervous. If we win this it'll be coaches 500th win and then we'll be 2 games closer to finals" he says.
"You'll do great" I said.
"Glad you came" he says with a smirk.
"Why wouldn't I?" I laugh.
"You haven't really before" he shrugs. "But! I wanted a good luck kiss" I laugh.
"When doesn't the game start?" I asked.
"In 30 minutes" he replied. He was already dressed in his basketball uniform.
"Ok, well go get hype with your friends" I tell him he laughs.
"Kiss first!" He grins again. I lean up and he meets half way and we kiss. If I'm completely honest. He was a good kisser. It wasn't anything special though. It was just simply a good kiss. We pull away. "You're coming to the party right?"
  "Yeah" I nod.
  "Good, So I'll see you there" he says I nod again.
  "Yeah, now go get ready" I shoo him away he nods and goes I turn towards the crowded bleachers and actually find them pretty quickly. Aka within 10 anxious minutes. I am really not into crowded places honestly.

Especially after the accident. I remember when I was in the hospital room and it was full of family and friends it just gave me a lot of anxiety especially when all I wanted was to be alone. I take a deep breath and finally sit down.
  "You okay?" Sam asks.
  "Yeah, it's just really crowded" I mutter he nods.
  "Yeah, it's a basketball game" he says and I laugh.
  "Shut up" I roll my eyes laughing.
  "Sorry, you actually okay?" He asks.
  "I'll survive."
Sam new me almost too well. Almost better than Austin and Stella. I guess he kinda related to it. We literally spend every night driving together. And to be honest I now can pretty much only trust him in a car besides Stella or my dad. But I don't know. I still haven't driven with Dylan.
"Do you want anything to drink?" He asks.
"No, thanks though" I say he nods.