BBQ

Friday:

There's a knock at the door I open it. Sam and Dani show up.
  "Hey" I said.
  "Hey" they reply.
  "Sorry I'm a mess I was helping my dad cook" I smelt of garlic and onions.
  "We can tell" Sam laughs. I flip him off.
  "Jo, your dad says you don't have to help anymore" my uncle Nathan says.
  "Great thanks" I said. "That's my uncle Nathan. Nathan this is Sam and his sister Dani, I'm going to change now have fun" I say and head upstairs.

I put on my ripped jean shorts and a green longer tube top thing. I fill in my eyebrows and that's all. I head downstairs with my phone. They weren't in the living room so I went to the kitchen. Dani was sitting there with Austin who randomly appeared talking. While Sam was leaning against the counter arms crossed talking to my dad and Nathan.
  "Hey guys, why is Sam being a total dad?" I question.
  "I don't know. But Dani I'm obsessed with you" Austin says she laughs. "Yeah he is being a daddy" Austin smirks I laugh.
  "Ew no" she says. "Although your dad is alright" she tells me.
  "See!!" Austin squeals.
  "No stop. I don't want to hear it" I groan.
  "I mean come on though, probably why you're pretty" she tells me.
  "Fuck off" I mutter she laughs.
  "So what are we talking about?" Caleb randomly shows up. "And who are you?" He questions Dani.
  "Why are you so close me to first of all. Secondly that's Sam's sister" I reply.
  "Oh hey I'm Caleb" he puts his hand out.
  "Dani" she smiles politely.
  "He's a freak. You don't need to be nice" I shrug he rolls his eyes.
"Don't listen to her she's jealous" he said.
"Mmkay, whatever floats your boat Caleb" I shake my head. "Is Kyle coming?"
"Yeah. Later I think" he nods. "How about your boyfriend?" He questions.
"At 7" I respond.
"I'm excited for that" he smirks.
"Of course you are. Because you're an asshat" I say.
"Thank you" he grins.
"Ok! Sam out of the dad talk into the living room where you actually should be with us jeez" I say. We all go into the living room.
"That was some dad shit right there" I say.
"I take that as a compliment Jo, so thanks a lot" he sticks his tongue out.
"You're welcome" I roll my eyes. We sit on the couch I set up the gaming consul so we can play. I pass Sam the controller.
"So we've got a whole number of 3 daddies in the house" Austin says.
"Who?" Caleb and Dani ask.
"Mason obviously, Nathan obviously and Sam" Austin replied I roll my eyes.
"Wow! What about me?" Caleb asks.
"Yeah, you've got a face that's not bad to look at. But you're annoying as fuck" Austin replies and Sam laughs as we start our game. "See this is why I need Stella to agree with me on everything."
"Sorry she's sick and you two can't be sick bitches together" I respond hitting the controller buttons. "Also there's Dani."
"Yeah but she's not gonna call her brother a daddy" Austin shakes his head.
"Yeah Exactly, it's not the most comforting" she says.
"Oh, okay" I roll my eyes.
"Sorry you're jealous that I'm hotter dani" Sam says.
"Wow!" She says.
"Yeah Wow Dude" I add in. "It's different. Some people have different preferences. Girls or guys. Or both. So shut it" I tell him.
"Pick a side Jo" he says.
"No sides to pick" I said.
"I beg to differ" he scoffs.
"Leave it alone Sam. Your own friend likes me better" dani says.
"This is getting out of hand people. I know I'm cool!" I state.
"Fuck off" Sam laughs.
"You're so obsessed with me."
"Yeah you wish."

"FUCK!" I yell as I loose to Sam once again.
"Hey! Language Jo" my dad walks in.
"Dad it's fine. We're all 16 or older" I wave him off. "Also when's dinner done?"
"Not for a little while" he tells me. "When's your boyfriend coming?"
"7" I respond.
"I'm expecting him" he tells me.
"Yeah he'll be here" I mutter. "I'm done with this game. You guys can play" I drop my controller.
"Scared you're gonna loose again?" Sam smirks.
"No assface" I get up. "I'm just sick of you" I add.
"That one hurt me a little" he puts a hand on his chest.
"I'm glad" I reply. "Anyone want anything to drink?" I asked.
"Yeah could you get me a glass of...." Sam turns and then flips me off.
"Oh fuck you? Wanna glass of that? I would gladly get that for you" I say smiling and flipping him off back.
"Thanks Jo. You're the best" he smiles back. I got to the kitchen and I grab everyone a coke cause no one answered.
"Jo... so your friend Sam? That's not the one you're with?" Uncle Nathan comes up to me.
"Nope. Just a friend" I shake my head.
"He's a good boy" he tells me.
"Yeah. He's a suckle up" I laugh. "He can be a real annoying asshole."
"So when's the real boyfriend coming?" He asks.
"At 7" I sigh.
"Good. Can't wait to meet him" he pats me.
"Yeah, I cant either" I mutter he laughs. "I'm going back, have fun with the oldies."
"Hey were not that old" he scoffs. "Remember your mom had you young. So that makes us young too" he states.
"Cool" I nod and leave he laughs again.