School

Monday:

Monday morning Sam picked me up because I couldn't get a ride with my dad and he was there to help me out.
"So...your date with Dylan" he starts off as he drove. "Good? Bad?"
"Good, well not bad. It wasn't awkward but honestly I don't like dates" I laugh.
"But it was good?"
"Yeah" I shrug.
"Good" he nods. "So what now?"
"Dude, I don't know. We aren't like boyfriend and girlfriend, we went on 1 date" I said.
"And made out a couple times I assume?" He says.
"Maybe" I laugh. "We aren't together, together. A little too quick."
"Yeah" he nods. "What did you guys do?" He asks.
"We went for coffee first cause...I'm a coffee fiend and then we walked around the city and some other shit" I shrug again. "Simple."
"Why wouldn't be just take you out to dinner?" He asks.
"I kinda said nothing cheesy, also dinners are sealed" I laugh he nods.

We got to the school and walked in.
"JOOOOOOOO!!" Austin and Stella run up to me. "Tell is everything" Stella grins.
"Chill our guys" I laugh going to my locker.
"Tell us!!"
"Fine I will" I said. So I did. I told them about the date and all. Which was honestly not a big deal but they make everything a big deal.
"Awe!" Stella groans. "Are you guys like a thing now?"
"Dude, we went on one date" I mutter. "So definitely not."
"Ugh, hurry this process up" Austin groans as well.
"You both are annoying" I laugh.
"Thank you" they say.
"You're welcome."
"You suck" Austin says.
"That's your job honey" I smirk shutting my locker and turning he gasps but laughs. "Anyways Stel, why couldn't you pick me up?" I asked.
"My moms now using my car because something's up with hers. She's eating it fixed though so she dropped me off and went to work" she tells me I nod.
"Hey" said a familiar voice we all turn and there's Dylan. He looks down at me with a smile.
"Hey" I grin.
"We'll leave you guys to it" Austin grabs Stella's arm and drags her along with him.
"So...yesterday" he says.
"What about it?" I asked with a small laugh.
"Wanna go on another date?" He asks.
"Depends on what we're doing" I respond.
"I was thinking we could be children and go to Coney Island" he says and my eyes widen. "And you could even bring your friends if you wanted."
I've actually always wanted to go to Coney Island and never have. My entire life.
"Oh my god YES!" I said he smiles.
"Okay, great...this weekend?" He asks I nod.
"Yeah for sure" I nod.
"Awesome" he smiles. "I'm excited."
"Me t-" I was cut off.
"IMCOMING" I heard Sam and I was smashed into my locker with him along with Caleb, Kyle and Tyler. I groan.
"Fuck off guys" I groan out.
"We said incoming" Caleb mutters pushing himself off of us as the other guys do too.
"Why were you doing that in the first place?" I asked.
"I was trying to run away from them" Sam breathes out. He looks at Dylan. "Sorry for interrupting. I was kinda hoping you would move so the complete opposite would happen" he tells me.
"I swear to god, sometimes" I hold back my laugh because I was a child. And pretty much like these idiots. And they were kinda laughing too.
"We know you wanna laugh" Kyle smirks.
"Nuh-Uh. Me and Dylan were talking about something" I purse my lips.
"Mm-kay" Kyle looks over to Dylan, so does Caleb and Tyler. But Sam looks at me with a grin.
"Shut up."
"I didn't say anything" he shrugs with the same smile.
"Asshole" I mutter. I turn back to Dylan letting out a small laugh. "Sorry."
"No need to be sorry" he shrugs. "We're all set anyways."
"Yeah" I smile. "Can't wait."
"Me either. Gotta go" he smiles at me I nod an she leaves.
"Planning another date?" They all asks.
"Kinda" I shrug.
"Kinda?" Caleb scoffs.
"Well I mean friends are invited" I said.
"Where?" They all ask.
"Coney Island."
"No way dude" Caleb says I nod. "I'm coming."
"Same!" They all chime in.
"Whatever" I laugh. The bell rings. "Let's go Sam" I said and we start our way to our class.

"Coney Island" He said when we sat down in our chairs. "That's a big one."
"Yeah, But others are invited so it's kinda good" I said he nods. "You wanna come?"
"I mean I wouldn't mind it" he chuckles.
"I know. Who would?" I asked.
"Have you been?"
"Nope. This will be my first" I said his eyes widen.
"Wow, 17 years and you haven't been. I'm surprised" he said.
"Yeah I know" I laugh. The teacher walks in. He looked haggard. "Rough weekend Mr. W?" I asked he glares over here.
"Not in the mood today Jo" he tells me.
"You never are" I sighed people laugh.
"You're a lot to deal with" he tells me.
"I know, I get that a lot. But honestly I also feel like I'm pretty cool" I said.
"We can vouch!" Sam butts in.
"You guys are like the annoying duo" he rolls his eyes.
"They're the funniest in the class though. It's called entertainment Mr. Williams" Andrew says and I laugh.
"Exactly!" I said.
"Ugh just shut up" Jennifer groans.
"Pull whatever stick is up your ass out Jen, cause no one likes your attitude" I roll my eyes.
"Could you please stop disrupting the class" the teacher says.
"We haven't even started the lesson" Sam says. He glares at us.
"Would you like detention?" He asks.
"Been there done that" I smile. Sorry I was a person of humour and social coolness.
"Zip it" he said turning to the board.
"He's such a bummer" I turn to Sam.
"And everyone knows it."
"But they're all pusses and won't say anything" he laughs at that.
  "True" he nods.

~

  "Bitch he wants to take you to Coney fucking Island?" Austin says.
  "Yeah, But you need to chill. Also you guys are coming right? Cause honestly I don't want to ride in a car with him for that long" I say.
  "We get it. That's the only reason you want us" Austin purses his lips I roll my eyes but laugh.
  "Shut it" I said.
  "We're definitely going. It's gonna be crazy!" Caleb says.
"Stop being a child" Austin shakes his head I laugh. Caleb flips him off Austin does it back.
"Wouldn't it be weird. It's supposed to be a date" Sam says.
"Well it's like a group thing. Honestly I prefer it, because gong to Coney Island with just him is like a big thing" I shrug eating my food. "Plus, I'm gonna be eating pounds of food, and I need Austin here to stop me from eating the whole island" I said and Austin laughs.
"Bitch I cant stop you from anything that involves food" he says and I laugh.
"Whatever" I roll my eyes. "But Anyways. You're all coming."

~

I sit in my one class I don't have with Sam which is creative writing. I tap my pencil on my desk board, like I always do.
"Geez. You look depressed" someone moves into the seat next to me. I look and it was Dylan. He took this class. How did I not know.
"You take this class?" I asked.
"Nope" he shakes his head.
"Why are you here?"
"Don't sound too excited" he grins. "I have math right now. And I'm already flunking that class plus it sucks so I decided to join this class today. Obviously because you're in it" he says. I laugh.
"Sounds exciting" I exclaim.
"Dylan!" The teacher exclaims. "Um, where are you coming from?" She asks.
"What do you mean Mrs. L, I've been in this class the whole time" he leans back in his seat.
"No way he has not" I exclaim he turns to me with lips parted in shock. "He's completely lying" I smile.
"I know. Do you plan on going to your other class? Your real class?" She asks.
"Not really no" he shakes his head. Everyone was looking over here. Girls gawking at him.
"Will you be bothering the class with Jo?" She raises an eyebrow. Mrs. Link actually loved me a lot. But ya know.
"Why is Jo annoying?" He asks I scoff.
"She's disruptive" she shrugs.
"Excuse me, I will have you know that I know you like my jokes and comments" I state. She holds back a grin.
"Let's just get back to the class. I'll let it pass today Dylan" she says.
"She's pretty cool" he says to me.
"Yeah. You're sitting beside me that's the only reason she's letting this happen" I said he laughs.
"You blew my cover also. I'm a little hurt" he says.
"Sorry... not sorry" I laugh.
"Sorry guys, this is gonna be a tight fit, but I'm sure you'll be able to fit it in" she writes in the small space.
"That's what he said!" I exclaim the class laughs and she turns around pursing her lips as if trying not to laugh.
"Jo" she warns.
"Sorry I had to" I shrug she shakes her head turning to the board again.
"Nice one" he chuckles.
"Thank you."

************************

A/N

Nothing too drastic, but I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. And I still wanna know ya thoughts on this chapter and book whatever hehe. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽