Chapter 1

Hey guys, this is the sequel to The World Is Ugly. Please read that first and come back to read this one. If you read that already then hi, welcome to the new book. This is mostly gonna be in Blair's POV I think. Maybe some in Xander's. But ya, this is gonna be Blair's life, I hope you enjoy. And if someone could make me a cover and send it to me that would be amazing. Follow me on Twitter: @JayyGaskarth and on Instagram:@gayerthan_jalex. I love you <3

Blair

Hi I'm Blair and I'm 14. I have a twin brother named Xander and he's annoying but he's my best friend. I tell him everything. I have one other best friend named Caroline but I call her CareBear. She calls me Bluejay though, mostly because my hair is blue. Xander is the ladies man is is friends with 2 girls. Named Clarabelle and Monica. I'm in 8th grade, well graduating 8th grade in 2 days.

"Hey Blair." A really hot guy named Ashton said, stopping beside me in the hall when I was leaving.

"Hey Asher." I said, holding my books tighter to my chest. I'm really embarrassed about my chest because I have a scar where I had to get surgery 2 years ago. It's really faded but people still make fun of it. Xander and I both had something wrong with our heart (it's a twin thing) so we had to get surgery and the doctors think we're all better.

"You excited for grad?" He asked, putting his hands in his pocket. Ashton is really good looking, he's 5'9 and he's only 14, he has brown flippy hair with red in his bangs, stormy grey eyes, and he has freckles.

"Yes, I'm finally getting out of this hell hole."

"Which high-school you going to?"

"The only high-school in New Jersey." I said, smiling at him. He thought for a second and face palmed.

"Right, well I gotta go, see you tomorrow Blair."

"See you tomorrow Ashton." I called after him but he was already gone. I sighed and looked in the direction where he left.

"I see you caught the attention of Ashton Fletcher." I heard the voice of Xander behind me. I turned around and looked at him. "I don't want you talking to him."

"Why not?" I asked, holding my books in one arm and putting my hand on my hip.

"He's bad news, I don't want you getting hurt."

"I get it, you're my older brother by 5ish minutes but I'm not a baby, I'm 5ish minutes younger then you, I can make my own decisions." He sighed and looked at me.

"Don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart." And he walked away. I walked after him, leaving the school and walking towards the car that mom was in. The teachers hated mom and dad and all of our uncle's, only because they have tattoos. I got in shot gun and Xander got in the back.

"How was school?" Mom asked, starting to drive.

"I can't wait to get out." I sighed.

"Then you have 4 more years of high-school, and if you go to college, add another 4 years." I groaned and covered my face.

"I don't wanna think about it." They laughed at me and I stayed quiet the rest of the drive.