Drowning

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, the works of the author. Please obtain permission.

This may have a sexual scene that is not suitable for young readers or minor age. Read at your own risk.

I hope you understand that there's no perfect writer. This story contains grammatical errors, typographical and such.

**
NOTE :

If you are sensitive please skip this story because the main characters of this story have a five year gap, the girl is sixteen years old while the boy is twenty one years old (Flashback 'yan sa story) But at present, they are already at the right age. If this story bothers you, it disturbs you. I suggested proceeding on series 2 which is What Hurts The Most.

PS: Hindi ko tinotolerate ang pedo and I will never tolerate that (Pertaining to feelings not sexual, walang sexual ang story na 'to sa minor age). I wrote this at a young age, my first ever story. So please. Bear with me. If I hurt you, I'm sorry. Don't hate me.

Lovelots!