Best Friends With Benefits - Part 7

“Right here I think” I smile running my hand down his bare chest and sinking it into his boxers. A moan left Dan’s lips making me smile.

He dropped his shirt from his shoulders, before running his hands down my sides. I remove my hand and un-do his belt whilst looking into his eyes. I could feel his hands slowly undoing the zip on my dress, in between him kissing me on the lips ever so gently.

I felt my dress slip down my body onto the floor as Dan’s jeans did the same. “You’re beautiful” he whispers stroking my sides

“Shut up Dan…you’re gona get laid. There’s no need to sweet talk me.”

“I’m not lying, you look so hot” he grins looking me up and down in my red underwear

“Thanks. So you enjoy your wank over me in this earlier” I giggle remembering his words.

“Oh god yes, and now I get to enjoy you even more” he grins pushing his lips back onto mine. I grab his hand and pull him towards my bed, lying back on it as he gets on top lying between my bent legs.

I grab his head pulling his lips onto mine. I couldn’t help but smile into our kiss, “What you smiling at?” he says to me pulling away

“You’re just a good kisser, that’s all” I smile

“You sound surprised”

“Oh shut up and just kiss me” I say before Dan pushed his lips back onto mine. It started off gentle but soon become hotter as Dan rolled over pulling me on top of him, resting on his crotch.

“Now this is a sight I love to see” he grins watching me, his finger grazing against my bare waist.

“Just shut up and enjoy Danny boy” I grin taking my bra off and throwing it onto the floor

His eyes lit up and a grin spread across his face as his hands began to move further up my body. “Whatever you say Liv…whatever you say” he grins pulling at my waist so that my bare chest was now touching his. Our lips met once more as his hand slipped into my knickers and rubbing me.

He rolled me over kissing down my body, sending tingles all over. His removed his hand before pulling down my knickers and kissing up the inside of my thigh. “Stop teasing me” I moan and he laughed before his mouth covered me.

“Fuck meee” I moan loudly, he was making my whole body tingle in a way I had never experienced before and without warning he pushed himself into me.

“Ahhh shit” I moaned feeling him fill me up.

I’d heard him have sex I don’t know how many times over the years with his girlfriend’s or slut bags but I always thought they were all faking it, moaning like they did. I guess not.

“Oh my god” I moaned down his ear, digging my nails into his back as my legs were tightly wrapped around his waist keeping him close as he ground his hips into mine, rotating as he did so.

***

We just lay there, attempting to get our breath back to normal. "So are we just going to pretend like this didn't happen and go back to normal?" Dan panted

"Err I don’t know. I don't think that we could…but it’s just a drunken fuck Dan" I giggle still feeling the alcohol buzzing through my system. 

“Well if just a drunken fuck we might as well do it again and make the most of tonight.” he grinned pulling me on top of him.

“Nice try. But just the once” I say getting off him

“Between friends" He smiles

"Between best friends" I reply kissing his cheek. I slip out of my bed and wrap my quilt around my body. 

"No need to hide Liv, I've seen you naked now" Dan smirks at me

"So, that's different" I laugh

"Well as much as you in your underwear was burned into my mind. The image of your body is never leaving now."

"Stop it" I laugh 

“Sorry , I can’t help it. You are my fit fuck friend”

“No I’m your best friend Dan” I say slipping on my knickers, searching the room for my bra. I felt Dan’s arms pull me back onto the bed and I fell back laughing, my arms covering my chest. “What are you doing?” I laugh getting back up, my back to him.

“Nothing”” he laughs at me

“Dan get up, you need to get back to your own bed”

“I am up” he says to me. I turn my head and could see he wasn’t lying.

“You are so bad” I giggle standing up covering my chest searching for my bra. “Where the hell did I put it?”

“Are you looking for this? Dan says and I turn around and he’s sat up in my bed dangling my bra from his hand.

“Yes, now hand it over.” I grin

“Nope” he cheekily grins at me

I walk over to him and attempt to grab it off him. “Ah Ah , this is not going back on your body”

“Why not?”

“Because it’s so much better without it” he grins

“come on, Evie and Luke can’t find out about this.”

“Yea I know”

“So come on get up and pass me my bra”

“Fine and no” he sighs and gets out of bed looking for his boxers, my bra still tightly grasped between his fingers.

“Are you looking for these?” I laugh standing by my door, now wearing a t-shirt over my knickers, swinging his boxers around with my finger.

“Hand them over” he laughs

“Oh yes totally…just like you did with my bra” I say chuckling

“Fine” he grins throwing my bra onto the floor and walking over to me completely naked then pushing me up against the wall.

“Hand...Them...Over” he whispers between kissing down my neck

“No” I reply, trying not to moan as he continued to kiss my neck

His lips brushed against mine, before pulling away, his hands on my bum, squeezing it slightly. His lips attached themselves back to mine before he slipped in his tongue. I dropped his boxers onto the floor as he pulls down my knickers. I stepped out of them before he lifted me up and pushing himself into me. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist as he moved in and out of me. He moved over to my bed and I lifted my top over my head as he placed me on the bed. He repositioned himself before pushing himself back inside me. 

I grabbed my bra and knickers putting them on after we had finished for the second time, before passing Dan his boxers. “Now you can go to your bed” I grin kissing his cheek

“Fine” he smiled, “But we are doing that again”

“No Dan. We can’t”

“Are you’re telling me you don’t want to do that again?”

“We can’t, it’ll get too complicated”

I passed him his clothes off the floor and unlocked my bedroom door.

“Night Dan” I smile as he stands on the landing in his boxers holding his clothes. 

“Again soon” he winks before kissing me gently then walks up to his room. I shake my head smiling, shutting my bedroom door. I took off my bra, slipping on my long top, getting into bed. It smelt of him, making me smile. 

Do this again?

As long as there were some rules set...I don’t see why not. 

He was too good in bed for me to stop.