After The Benefits End - Part 5

*Liv POV*

Things between me and Dan were getting better and better. We had been together a month now and Dan was taking me somewhere for a couple of days. I was so excited. I tried everything to get him to tell me, all the little things I knew he liked, try to convince him to give in but nope, he wouldn’t budge.

“ you all packed?” I heard him shout from his room.

“Yea...almost.” I reply putting the remaining items in my meduimish sized suitcase. I knew I had way too many clothes with me but a girl needs a variety...just incase...right?

I heard my door open and tutting coming my way. I turn my head and Dan is stood leaning against my door. I smile before turning back around and closing my case. I lift it off my bed onto the floor to be greeted by a strong pair of arms around my waist and a soft pair of lips attacking my neck with gentle, loving kisses.

I smile to myself, resting my hands on top of Dan’s and enjoying the moment of him kissing me. His hands began to wander up my top making me giggle and turn around in his arms. His lips met mine almost instantaneously. “ we can’t.” I sigh pulling away from him.

“Eughh why? I’m all horny now...don’t stop please?” he moaned pushing me gently towards my bed.

I felt my calves hit the metal bottom before falling back, pulling Dan down on top of me. 

“Dan we have to stop if you are taking me to whatever this place is. I didn’t get up at seven in the morning for us to have a shag in my bed and not go out.”

“It’s never a shag....we’re making love baby” he grinned.

“Cheesy.” I laugh and roll him off me, but he held on tightly to my waist and laughed.

“Yes I know I’m cheesy but it’s true...and we’re still going out but please . I can’t drive for hours this wired up...I need a release” he sighed looking into my eyes.

“And am I that release?” I cheekily grinning at him stroking down his body.

“Ohhhh yes” he replied nodding continuously.

I rolled my eyes at him before getting off and walking to the door. I heard him sigh but he didnt know what I had planned...

I locked my door and turned around. “If I sort you out now...you have to promise to sort me out later?” I winked at him and burst out laughing.

Dan looked like a child on Christmas morning and nodded continuously once again.

I walked over to him and pushed him up against my wall. My lips hit his as my hands were fiddling with his belt before pulling down his jeans and boxers, falling to my knees....

*Dan POV*

I had a couple of days planned away for Liv and I. We needed the time apart from Evie and Luke, let them have time together as a couple and us as well. I love them both to pieces but sometimes it’s just nice to spend time with your girl. We were half way to my first destination when we stopped for lunch at Nandos, making me very happy if I do say so before continuing on our journey. Liv had no clue what so ever to where we were going which made this more special for us.

*Liv POV*

We were on the motorway heading North. I had no idea where we were going and had giving up asking Dan now. He wasn’t going to tell me.

I placed my feet up on his dashboard, tapping away gently to the beat of the music whilst playing angry birds on my ipad.

“Oh yesssss” I shouted, causing Dan to look at me.

“What?” he laughed

“Just passed my highest level on Angry Birds...which means...’”I grin

“That you’ve beaten me bitch” he laughs shocked

“Oh yea” I laugh

“Get off that now missy...you can’t beat me” he laughs trying to get my ipad off me whilst driving.

“Ah ah baby...” I smile pulling it away from him “You’ll probably beat me again later anyway so least let me get a head start.”

“Nope” he laughed trying to grab it again

“Dan stop it and keep your eyes on the road” I shout as he swirved lanes to try grab my ipad off me.

“It’s fine ...” he smiles at me before looking back at the road.

“DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN” I scream