After The Benefits End - Part 21

*Dan POV*

I watched how her body hit stair after stair all the way down to the bottom. I couldn’t believe everything that had happened so quickly. I pushed Amy out the way practicing flying down the stairs to an unconscious Liv on the floor.

“Luke ring 999.” I screamed and he ran into my room grabbing my phone.

“Oh my god.” I heard Amy cry

“You fucking bitch.” Evie screamed smacking Amy across the face before running down to me and Liv.

“What’s going on?” Andy asked coming up the stairs “Oh my god Liv.”

“Andy, keep Amy and Lindsay upstairs, the police will want to speak with them.” Evie cried and Andy took them into the bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

“Come on baby, wake up.” I cried stroking her beautiful tear stained face.

I moved my hand from behind her head, it was wet. I looked at the blood on my hand and then at Evie.

“She has to be okay.”

“She’s a fighter Dan.” Evie cried clutching at her sisters hand “But something isn’t right.”

“What do you mean?” I asked

“I can feel it, something isn’t right.”

“Where the hell is this ambulance?”’ I shouted

“It’s on its way Dan.” Luke replied running down the stairs.

“Baby, wake up please. I’m so sorry.”

“I can’t lose her Evie, I just can’t.” I cry looking at her.

Her eyes glimmering with tears, “You should have believed her Dan. You should have…you should have trusted her.”

“I know.” I reply before turning my head back towards her “I’m so sorry baby girl, I am. Tink please don’t leave me.”

*knock knock*

One of the boys must have opened the door as two paramedic’s came running up the stairs.

“What happened?” one asked, crouching down beside Liv

“She was pushed down the stairs.” Evie replied angrily

“By who?” the other asked as the first one checked Liv’s vitals.

“My ex, she’s still upstairs.” I replied still holding onto Liv’s hand

“The police will want to speak to her.” The second replied,

“She has a pulse but it’s weak and her breathing is very shallow. We need to get her to the hospital now.”

“She has a laceration on the back of her head” the other paramedic says before checking the rest of her body as the first one ran downstairs. “She’s bleeding as well”

“I know from her head” I say as the first paramedic ran back upstairs.

“No, from between her legs, she may have pulled something internally”

“Oh my god” Evie cried gripping onto Luke.

I watched as they placed her on a spinal board and strapped her head in place as they didn’t know what damage she might have done to her spine.

“Can I come with her?” I asked the paramedic

“I want to go with her.” Evie snapped, “She is my twin after all.”