After The Benefits End - Part 19

The taxi pulled up in town and we headed into Buzz Bar like we usually did, beginning our night with some amazing cocktails.

“Five Cheeky V’s and One lemonade please.” I smile at the bar man.

“Coming up ladies.” He smiled

“Don’t think LMB is in here girls.” Evie says, her eyes still searching around the fairly busy bar.

“Okay.” I smile paying the bar man before passing the drinks to the girls and making our way over to a booth.

We had a bit of a natter before making our way out of the bar, heading over to Shooters for some shots. I crossed the road, following the girls when I heard a laugh. A laugh I would recognise anywhere...it was Amy.

My head whipped round and I watched her walk into Buzz Bar with Lindsay, a couple of girls, that Lucien lad and what looked like his mates.

“Girls.” I shout walking into the bar, “She’s out.”

“How do you know?” Meg asked

“I’ve just seen her walking into Buzz.”

“So we’ll definitely see her in the club later, keep an eye on what she’s drinking.”  Katy smiles

I wasn’t in the mood for drinking any more now, I wanted to keep a clear head. The girls were at the bar downing I don’t know how many shots as I sat on what looked like one of the old Big Brother chairs in the corner of the room thinking about what I’d say to Dan...how I would tell him she wasn’t pregnant.

I was brought out of my thoughts as I saw her walk into the bar. She didn’t see me but spotted the girls. She whispered something to Lindsay before scanning the room, still not noticing me in the corner. She headed to the other side of the bar with her girls, out of view of my girls who had yet to notice she was here.

My eyes firmly glued on her, watching every move she made. She ordered a bottle of water from the bar and what seemed to be a number of multi-coloured shots. I watched her glance around the room before shotting one of them, but keeping the bottle of water close to her incase she needed it.

I watched how Lindsay didn’t do one single shot, I fucking knew the bitch was lying. Something in my gut told me from the beginning. Call it woman’s instinct if you will. The rest of them downed there shots quickly before they all walked out the bar. I quickly ran over to the bar to where the girls were and they were off their faces...apart from Evie.

“Did you see her?” I ask

“Yea, I saw her come in and spot us but I didn’t do anything because this lot didn’t.” Evie says to me “Cheeky bitch even had a shot.”

“I noticed, she didn’t see me sat in the corner though.” I smiled

“She wouldn’t have dared done one otherwise.”

“I need to get proof of her drinking though.” I sigh

“I have my camera , we’ll snap her in Movida.” Evie grinned

“Ahh Evie you are a star.” I smile hugging her

I collect the girls before leaving the bar, making our way up the street to Movida. But not before having to put Meg and Paige in a taxi back home, they were too drunk to get in anywhere.

“Night girls.” I shout through the open window.

“I sskjahf aikfiah” Paige replied

“Yea okay .” I laughed as the taxi drove off

“‘I swear, when I’m drunk as well. I can totally understand her.” I giggle

“She said, hope you catch LMB” Katy grinned