After The Benefits End - Part 17

A: “Dannyyyy”

M: “Amy it’s Liv”

A: “What you doing answering Danny’s phone?”

M: “Well considering he’s MY boyfriend I think I can...don’t you?”

A: “Whatever, likeI said he won’t be yours for much longer...not if I get my way”

M: “Oh I know what your way is and your not getting it. So if you don’t mind...I’m about to fuck MY boyfriends brains out.”

I hung up his phone turning it off and throwing it onto the floor near my hoody. Dan looked shocked at my outburst then burst out laughing. I pushed him off me and sat on top of his crotch.

“Problem boyfriend?” I grin, pinning his arms at the side of his head, linking my fingers through his

“No problem at all girlfriend...apart from that, you are not naked yet” he grinned at me

“Well we need to get that sorted then...don’t we.” I whispered against his lips and he nodded eagerly

My lips once again met his and he rolled me over so he was lying on top of me. My joggers were off a couple of seconds later followed by his, leaving us in our underwear.

Our kisses slowed down becoming very sweet and passionate. His fingers began to slowly trace over the cup of my bra allowing a moan to escape my lips. I leant off the bed slightly so Dan was able to un-clasp my bra. Slowly pulling it from my chest, his fingers touching my body slightly as he does so. His lips soon tracing where his fingers had just been, slowly edging further south.

A pleasurable moan flooded the room and I heard Dan giggle slightly as his lips moved from my belly bully up to my lips. A smile plastered all over my face as i felt his breath against my lips. I slowly opened my eyes, gazing back into his chocolate brown ones. The room was now coming back into focus as my light headedness and uncontrollably fast heart beat subsided. “You’re beautiful...” he whispered, making me blush before I attacking my lips with his.

My hands sliding down his back, pulling down his well fitted white Armani boxers. His hands running down my thighs along with my knickers. Dan pulled the quilt over us and our bodies connected, like the two missing pieces of a jigsaw, our jigsaw.

Dan lay down next to me, our sweaty bodies gasping for breath. “WOW.” Dan managed to whisper

“I err....I duno what to say.”

“That was amazing.” Dan grinned pulling me into him, resting my head against his chest.

“I have to agree , I love you so much.”

“I love you too baby girl.” He replied, placing a delicate kiss upon my forehead.

“What you fancy doing now then?”

“Cuddles please...” I whisper and he pulls me even closer to him

“I’m so sorry about this morning.”

I didn’t want to reply...I knew I’d get upset and angry. I was going to catch the bitch out soon and show Dan that she’s lying.

“...”

“Huh?” I reply and turn my gaze up to him

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s not your fault Dan, she’s the one manipulating the situation. I have my doubts about everything to do with this pregnancy but you need to stick by me because it’s going to be so hard. Watching you bring up a child that isn’t ours....your first child.”