Best Friends With Benefits - Part 19

*Liv POV*

“Cheers for tea Luke” I smile digging into my pizza, wedges, spaghetti hoops and lots of ketchup.

“No problem ” he smiles pressing play and we all watched friends. It was the one where they were in vegas and Ross and Rachel got married. I loved that episode, always made me laugh. That is one thing I could count on to cheer me up!

“We best get an early night, we have to up out the house by about half four.” Evie says after we clean up after tea.

“Yea, I just need to put the last few things in my bag” I smile

“Same” Dan replies 

“Liv I’m crashing in your bed tonight” Dan says as I walk up the stairs. I whip my head round and look at him with my eyes wide open…what did he just say? He could have snuck in and slept with me if he wanted…why open his big mouth.

“Why?” I ask him

“Yea why you staying with Liv?” Evie asks looking at me weirdly

“She never gets up in the morning and I’m gona be hyper. I’ll make sure she’s awake” he replies

“I’m sure you can just run down the stairs and do that” Luke laughs walking out the kitchen

“I guess” Dan replied un-amused his plan to stay with me had been squashed by our friends.

“Aww did Danny boy want to stay with his besty friendy tonight” I say teasing him, knowing it would be the only way to stop them from thinking anything was going on.

“Yes, but not if you are going to take the piss out of me” he grinned and I ran up the stairs trying to escape from him.

“Get back here” he shouted as I ran back down the stairs and jumping over the sofa and round the living room.

“Guys calm down” Evie laughed standing in the middle as I went one way round her, as Dan tried to get me the other way.

“Luke help” Evie laughed but I ran away laughing

“Guys get to bed” Luke shouted

“Yes dad” me and Dan shouted together making us crease up laughing on the sofa. Dan went to grab me but I darted out his way running into the kitchen then out the other door and up the stairs. I could feel Dan right behind me.

“Got ya” He grinned pinning me down on his bedroom floor behind his door. His legs either side of my waist.

My heart was beating so fast, my chest moving up and down. I felt Dan place his hand over my heart and it seemed to pick up and beat even more.

“Wow, your heart is beating well fast” he laughed, staring right into my eyes.

“Well you did chase me around the whole house” I giggle

“You sure it has nothing to do with me being on top of you?”

“Don’t flatter yourself Danny boy” I wink at him

“Whatever” he grins “Now I need to collect my prize for catching you” he smiled and pushed his lips onto mine.

“Not here, they could come in” I say pulling away

“So…remember what I said the other night in the ally way”

“No” I laugh “I was drunk”

“Be adventurous”  he smiled before kissing me and lifting my top over my head.

***

“Okay so do we have everything we need?” I ask looking at all our camping gear on the living room floor.