After The Benefits End - Part 11

The next day me and Dan spent at the water park, just messing around and having fun. I couldn't believe he had done all this for me. It had been a perfect couple of days away from everything and everyone, just what we needed.

We left early so that Dan could drive back home, I wanted my own bed tonight. I made sure I stayed awake to keep Dan company, there's nothing worse than when you're driving and your only companion falls asleep on you. We chatted, laughed, played eye spy and the number plate game to pass the time as we drove down the motorway. All whilst I cuddled the angry bird teddies Dan had won for me. They were so getting pride of place on my window ledge.

The car pulled up outside our house and I glanced at the car clock. Eight thirteen. I turned to Dan and smiled. "Before we go in, I just want to say thank you so much for the past couple of days. They have been truly amazing. I love you so much Daniel James Sutton"

Dan grabbed onto my hands before looking into my eyes, "I love you more Oliva Grace Williams" 

I felt his lips press against mine before pulling away. "Let's go in and cuddle up baby girl."

"Sounds perfect to me ."

We grab our things out of the car and I unlock the front door, walking into the living room.

"Oh my god" I gasp at the sight in front of me dropping my bags to the floor.

"Liv...what movie do you want to watch?" Dan shouts walking in.

"Dan shut up" I snap but whisper at the same time as Dan walks in behind me.

"Oh my god" he replied, the same look of shock on his face.

I blinked repeatedly to make sure that the vision in front of me was real. My gaze met my sisters, who had tears dripping down her face. Then it fell to Luke who was bent down on one knee, holding her left hand and a ruby red box.

"Baby girl, as I was saying before we were rudely interrupted." Luke laughed. "I love you more than words can possibly even say. You are everything I ever hoped I would find in my soul mate, but I never expected you to feel the same way about me when I kissed you all those months ago. I'm so glad we are having this baby together, it will make us a proper family. And I know being your best friend since forever I know you have always wished to be married before you had a baby...so Evie Lydia Williams....will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

I had tears running down my cheeks watching them, this was so romantic and me and Dan kinda ruined it by walking in but I don't think it bothered them that much. I felt Dan arms slip around my waist as Luke spoke.

"Answer him then woman" I say to Evie who was still stood there speechless.

"Yes, of course I will." She beamed before Luke jumped up and kissed her. I watched as he slipped the ring onto her finger, rubbing his thumb gently over her hand.

"LIVVVVVVVV" Evie screamed pulling away from Luke and I ran over squeezing her so tight. I was so happy for her.

"Congratulations guys." I heard Dan say pulling Luke into a man hug.

"Kinda shit timing there Dan" Luke laughed

"Yea sorry about that."

"Congratulations Luke." I grin pulling him into a huge hug as Dan congratulated Evie.

"Thank you ." He replies

"Okay so tell me everything." I grin pulling Evie onto the sofa. I wrapped a blanket around me and Evie did the same.

"Cup of tea girls?" Luke asks from the kitchen

"Please" I reply

Dan began setting up the X box for him and Luke to play on whilst me and Evie had a catch up. I'd text Evie whilst I was away briefly telling her what Dan had surprised me with and where he had taken me but as girls do...I needed to tell her every detail.