Best Friends With Benefits - Part 24

“I can’t believe this weekend is over, it’s gone so fast” I sigh as we pack up the car.

“Yea I know, was amazing though” Evie smiled at me

“Most definitely, I think Beyonce stole the whole weekend for me. She was just amazing.”

“I have to agree with you on that one Liv” Luke smiles getting into the driver’s seat. I climbed into the back with Dan, grabbing a pillow and placing it against the window, spreading my legs out across Dan again.

“You comfy?” Dan laughed stroking my leg

“Yea” I smile out of my hoody. I had the hood up and pulled it up to my face. Well I say my hoody but it was Dan’s. Much comfier than mine, plus it smelt like him which made it a thousand times better.

Dan started the engine and we pulled away from the field. I would remember this weekend for a long time.

I looked at Dan who had another hoody on and the hood up just like me, he looked so cute. My head was resting against my pillow, I was attempting to sleep. Dan was gently drawing patterns on my leg, making me even more sleepy. He began to draw what I thought were letters, spelling things out to me. I think he thought I was asleep...

Dan and Liv

Best friends forever

Great sex

Amazing cuddles

Secret

F.W.B

Tink

Romeo

Forbidden *I heard him sigh after that one*

I dont want this to end

I LOVE YOU!

He wrote it slowly and gently, before pulling down my jogger leg, sighing before resting his hand on top.

I slowly opened my eyes to look at him. My heart racing. His eyes were closed and his face looked sad and upset. Did he actually mean I love you or the way we always meant it as best friends do. Now I was even more confused, was my best friend in love with me?

***

I must have fallen asleep eventually but I’ve awoke with the worst stomach pains ever. I pulled my legs up close to me, removing them from Dan’s lap and wrapped my arms around them. I was in THE worst pain I had felt, I can’t even describe it.

“You okay ?” Dan asked me

“Yea, just got a bit of tummy ache” I sigh

“Girl shit I’m guessin” he asked andIi smiled. Dan never liked saying the word period...was always girl shit or time of the month.

“Na, just don’t feel well”

“Well come here, Danny boy will make it better” he smiles and I move over to him.

I leant my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me and he lifted my legs so that they were over his lap. He ran his fingers over my hair and kissed my forehead.

“You feeling better yet?” he whispered and I nodded. Dan really did have the magic touch. Something still wasn’t 100% right though.

*Dan POV*

I had Liv cuddled up in my arms, just how I liked it. I just wish we could make it more than what it was.

I could feel her breathing get heavier and deeper, she was sleeping. She looked so peaceful.

I felt her phone go off in her pocket, so I slid it out not wanting it to wake her.

I unlocked it and a grin spread across my face, it was a picture of me and her from Glastonbury. We’d just had a fight in the mud and we were covered in it and she was on my back, legs wrapped around my waist and her arms clinging to my neck as mine held the back of her legs. We had mud all over us and the biggest grins on our faces. 

That’s when I knew, one hundrend percent. I was completely in love with this girl and I wasn’t going to let her go...not without a fight.

I looked at her message.

1 New Message – Jayden x

[Hey gorgeous, hope you’ve had a amazing weekend. Can’t wait to see you ...you are mine now :D J xxx]

Jealously surged through me, she was not his...she was mine. I grabbed my phone and entered his number in. I made it so her message from him was unread and placed it beside her.

I opened a new message on my phone and put Jayden’s number into the sender.

[You don’t need to know who I am. But I think you should know that Liv is still seeing that lad behind your back and it isn’t going to stop either. Sorry but I thought you should no.]

I hit send and I knew I had crossed a line. 

When Liv found out she was going to kill me.