Best Friends With Benefits - Part 18

*Dan’s POV*

I was nervous. Liv was at Jayden’s and I was attempting to watch the footy. We’ve become a lot closer lately, I know we’re best friends and tell each other everything but I feel a deeper connection to her than I have before...with anyone else.

I kept picking up my phone, expecting to see a message come through from her. I never got one.

Then it vibrated.

I grabbed my phone off the table so fast I almost dropped it.

[Hey baby, can I come round in a bit. I’m not going to see you for a couple of days and I’m sorry about yesterday. Amy xxxx]

I sighed reading it, I was so hoping from a message from Liv to go meet her. I didn’t want to see my girlfriend, I want to see Liv...this wasn’t good.

[I’m sorry  but I’ve got so much to do today and we’re all having an early night, gotta be up at the crack of dawn. I’ll come see you when I’m home, promise :) A x]

I heard the door open and my head flung round to see Liv walk in, smiling.

“Everything okay ?” I ask her, looking to see any sign of her upset from talking to Jayden.

“Yea” she smiles and walks upstairs. I get up off the sofa and follow her into her room. I didnt knock I just walked right in.

“Shit sorry” I say turning around as she covered her chest with her hands.

“It’s okay. Not like you haven’t seen them before is it” she giggled. That was true. I went and lay on her bed as she wrapped a towel around her stripping off underneath it.

“So you just going to watch me now?” she smiles

“Yes” I grin looking at her up and down.

She rolls her eyes at me before walking towards her bathroom.

“How’d it go?” I shout just as she was about to shut the door. I wanted to know, not just from a jealous point of view...well kinda. But she still is my best friend. She opens the door comes out, sitting at the end of her bed in her towel.

“Fine,” she smiled

“Just fine?”

“Yea, well we kinda made up.”

“What do you mean?” I ask her sitting up against her pillows. Were they back together?

“Well he said he wants us to try and be together again, so I said when I get back on Tuesday we can.”

“You’re getting back together with him?” I say shocked

“Yes, why?”

“He cheated on you ”

“I cheated on him as well.” She replied bluntly

“Yea I guess so.” I sighed

“So until Tuesday I am single...and all yours” She smiled “But after that we have to stop being together”

“What? Why?”

“Because I want to make it work with Jayden, I like him and if I keep seeing you as well it’ll ruin it again.”

“ we’ll just have to be more discrete.” I say to her, kinda pleading for her not to stop this. I didn’t want this to end. I was falling for her, I didn’t expect this to happen. Yea I was attracted to her...hence why I came onto her in the first place that night we were drunk but I never thought I would fall in love with her. 

“Dan I can’t. I promised him I wouldn’t see you”

“Does he know about us?”

“No, but I said I would stop seeing the lad.”

“But I’m your best friend and we live together. Not like you can stop seeing me is it.”

“No. But we will just have to go back to how we were before we started this friends with benefits won’t we”

“What if I don’t want it to stop” I say getting off her bed and standing over her.  Hoping she wouldn’t resist.

“We have to”

“Why?” I whisper getting closer to her face.

She closed her eyes as my fingers gently skimmed her thigh getting higher.

“Because I don’t want another relationship to end with me in tears” she mumbles as my fingers reach just under her short towel, making me pause. She was right, all of her relationships had ended with her crying into my arms as I told her everything was going to be okay and she would find that special someone one day. I didn’t want that happening to her again but maybe that person was me?

***

“This can’t end...I can sense how I make you feel.” I say to her and she opens her eyes “I make you nervous....in a good way of course.”

I saw a deep sigh escape her lips, I was right. I knew the feeling I gave her because it was the same one she gave me. 

“Whatever Dan...we are over as of Tuesday. So until then I hope you make the most of me” she cheekily grins at me.

“What if I say no” I say pulling away slightly from her, I didn’t want us to end. “I don’t want this...us to end”

“If you don’t agree...then I guess we might as well end it now” she says getting from underneath me and going into her bathroom. Fuck, what was I going to do? She was about to lock her door when I pushed it open and grabbing her waist.

I pushed my lips onto hers, pressing her up against the bathroom door, and locking it. She fiddled with my bottoms as I took my top off. She stuck her hand out and I could hear the water starting. I pulled her back to me, our tongues battling together. As she tugged at my boxers, I tugged at her towel that instantly fell to the floor.

My hands found their way to her bum and squeezed it gently. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I placed her down on the side by her sink. I opened her legs so I was closer to her and pushed myself into her making her gasp.

The room was now full of steam coming from the hot shower. I wrapped my arms around her waist lifting her off the unit and walking towards the shower. She opened the door and we went in, our bodies never separating. 

The hot water pelting down on our sweaty bodies helped us move together. The water was hitting my back at an awkward angle and spraying Liv in the face.

I laughed kissing down her neck as she giggled. 

“Liv you in there ?” Luke shouted, knocking on the bathroom door.

“Don’t stop” she whispered to me as I kept pumping in and out of her, “I won’t” I whispered back.

“Yea why?” she shouted trying to compose herself.

“Me and Eve’s are making pizza’s and that for tea, you want us to make you some as well”

“Please” she shouted, “Luke fuck off” she whispered giggling to me.

“Do you know where Dan’s gone?”

“No why would I, I’m in here” she replied before biting down on my shoulder to stop herself from moaning out loud.

“Don’t matter, I’ll make him some as well”

I heard her bedroom door shut, we were alone again.

“Thought he would never leave” I laugh going faster.

“Me neither, oh god Dan” she moaned, her nails digging at my back.