Best Friends With Benefits - Part 25

*Liv POV*

I woke up in my bed. I sat up and realised that Dan was lay next to me but on top of the covers.

I smiled at him getting out of bed and putting one of my blankets over him. His face looked so peaceful and relaxed. I kissed his cheek gently and stroked his nose before leaving my room.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and Evie was sat down there with Luke.

“Have a nice sleep?” Luke grinned

“Yea, how long was I out for?’ I ask

“Like three hours”

“Wow” I laugh grabbing some orange juice from the fridge.

“Dan crash with you?” Luke asked and I nodded with the glass still against my lips.

“Yea I woke up with him on top of my quilt next to me” I smile “He carry me in?”

“Yea, you’re such a deep sleeper, just like Evie” Luke laughed, making me and Evie grin.

“You may need to comfort him when he wakes up” Evie informed me as I reached into the cupboard for some Cocopops.

“Why?” I ask concerned turning around to look at them.

“He’s just finished with Amy” Luke replied

“Err why?” I ask pouring the cereal into my bowl

“He said it wasn’t working out and there’s someone else. She means more to him”

“Oh right okay. I’ll go speak to him, need to go see Jayden soon as well”

“You back with him then?” Evie asked me

“Yea I think so. But he text me before saying to come round ASAP because we needed to talk so I duno now” I reply shrugging my shoulders.

“I wonder who the girl Dan’s on about?” Luke mumbled to himself.

“Huh?” Evie asked him.

“Well he seems to really care about her, just the way he was talking about her he was like giddy about her.”

A could feel a smile playing on my lips as I heard Luke talk about Dan. But I kinda hoped it wasn’t me he was on about because if Im back with Jayden and Dan’s single...it will make it even harder to resist him. I had hardly any self control with that boy.

“Liv?” I heard Evie shout pulling me out of my dreamy Dan gaze.

“Yea”

“Has Dan mentioned this girl to you at all?” Luke asked me.

“Err no?” I say rather unconvincingly

“Who is she?” Evie pressed 

“I duno”

“You are lying” Evie laughed

“Am not”

“You can’t lie to me of all people Liv”

Dan walked down the stairs in just his jogger bottoms, his hair all fluffy from sleeping and rubbing his eyes.

“Hey sleepy” I smile at Dan hoping Evie would drop it.

“Hey ” he smiled hugging me before sitting next to me at the breakfast bar.

I got up and made Dan some Lucky Charms and put it in front of him, before grabbing him some juice.

“Cheers , you’re a star” Dan grinned at me as I passed him his cereal.

“I know you’re lying” Evie laughed at me.