Best Friends With Benefits - Part 14

“Liv he’s winning you” Evie shouts as I play Luke on Just Dance.

“Not a chance” I laugh and step up my game. Kinda hard considering we were all hammered.

“Oh yes” I shout

“Ahh how did you do that” he moaned as I beat him at the last second.

“I am just that good” I laugh sitting down next to Dan grabbing my drink.

“That you are” Dan whispers to me making me smile.

“Okay I think we need to do some shots” Evie says coming in from the kitchen with three different coloured bottles.

“None of them are sambuka are they?” Luke asks

“No” I giggle, “Don’t worry”

He’d gotten so drunk on it he was soo ill. I’d never seen him that drunk before and he’d never drank it since.

“Okay on three” I shout holding a blue shot

“Three” Dan shouts and we all neck our shot.

“That’s nice” Evie smiles pouring herself another shot before passing the bottles around. We drank the three bottles before I waddled into the kitchen to find some more. I poured random bits of alcohol into the large jug Evie had picked up from Asda.

I walked back into the living room filling up four glasses.

“What’s this?” Luke asked

“I haven’t *hiccup* a clue. I just poured alcohol in” I slur 

“I love a shit mix” Dan laughs picking up his glass and drinking it as I necked mine pouring myself another glass.

I was now lay on the floor giggling at Dan singing on sing star. He was really good and I mean really good. But alcohol really did affect his vocals, and he kept singing the words wrong. Evie and Luke were cuddled up kissing on the sofa. Ahh I just wanted to pounce on Dan but I couldn’t, I didn’t want Evie and Luke knowing just yet. 

I was getting so horny, I wanted sex but I knew I couldn’t have it. I wonder if Jayden was awake, we could start some friends with benefits as well.

***

I got up off the floor and went upstairs. I changed into a pair of joggers and a top. I grabbed Dan's hoody from the back of my desk chair and put it over my head. I slipped on my shoes, put my phone in my hoody and my house key into my zip pocket. 

I ran down the stairs and to the front door.

"Where the hell are you going?" Evie slurs at me pulling away from Luke.

"I'm drunk and horny. I'm gona go round to see Jayden, see if he's awake and wants any" I smile opening the door and going out

"Liv nooo…he cheated on you” I heard Evie shout but I shut the door behind me and walked down the path to the main road. 

*Dan POV*

"I'm drunk and horny. I'm gona go round to see Jayden, see if he's awake and wants any" Liv grins standing at the front door.

"Liv nooo…he cheated on you” Evie shouted after her.

I was getting so horny, being drunk in the same room as her isn't good. I just wanted to rip the clothes off her body. 

I got up off the sofa and put on my trainers.

"Where you going Dan?" Luke asks me

"To go get Liv, I can't let her wander the streets. She's fucked”