Really, after all these years?

Orlando's pov:

''Ding....ding...." The annoying sound of the alarm clock woke me up, it was Sunday, so i planned to go on a walk at the park with Miranda and Flynn. I woke Miranda up.

''Dear...wake up, its eight in the morning and its Sunday!  How about a morning walk at the park? Come on..." When my hand reached for Miranda, i found that she was already off the bed, she was not in the room, where was she? Preparing breakfast? Perhaps...i thought.

I walked inside the bathroom to clean myself and get changed, then i walked downstairs. Miranda was standing by the island top preparing salad for us.

"Good Morning dear!" i back hugged her and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Good Morning, dear? How was your sleep? I had prepared some breakfast for you guys. Salad, how does it sounds? " she replied.

"Thanks dear, a great night with you beside me! Sure, a healthy breakfast to start the day! So, since that both of us were off today, why not we have abpicnic at the park? " i asked.

"Orlando, okay, but....there's something I want to tell you. It's about...i need to tell you." Her voice was a bit shaky.

I turned to look at the floor, there were a few luggage there. It was Miranda's. She had packed all her things, this morning, when i opened the wardrobe, all of her clothes were missing, maybe Miranda is planning to go on a trip, but why she didn't tell me earlier, and she didn't need to pack all of her things right?

"About what?" I asked, confused.

She had acted strange this few days, she kept telling us to take care fot ourselves when she's not around, but I think it's normal as she always fly around due to her busy schedule.

"Our marriage." this time, she said it with a more determine tone. WHAT DID SHE JUST SAID?

"Did anything happened to you lately, my dear, you look weary. Was it your work which had troubled you these days? Do you need some rest? I can help you to talk to your manager?" I held my hand out and placed it on her forehead to check whether she got a fever or not. She pulled my hand away.

"We should break up." She sounds serious this time.

"What are you saying? Break up, as in separate?" i asked. Hoping that I misunderstood her definition of break up.

"OR, we shouldn't keep living in this way, I can't stand it anymore. You know, both of us are always busy with our work, and we don't have much chance to meet. Sometimes we can't even met for one month."

OR, I always like her to called me that way. Such a beautiful nickname she had gave me. She's right both of us were always busy. But, the distance never matters.

"Yeah, but Miranda, now you are telling me that, after all these time, we ended up today. Now? But why? How about Flynn? He's just too small to loss his mother."

I just can't do all these without her. Flynn really needs her.

"I'm so sorry OR. But I'll leave Flynn with you. I'll come and visit him every weekends. I promised. just tell him that I was busy. OR, please forgive me, I'm sorry." A sorry? It won't fix anything. My broken heart.

"Stop calling me that way, you knew that I hate people betray me, especially my loves one. It's there no chances for turning back? You just want to break up with me because of our husy schedule? That's doesn't sounds even a bit logic." I asked, hoping there's a chance for turning make before she left me.

"I'm sorry. I'm very sorry on what i had done, just...forgive me."

"Never, give me a more better reason.or just go back to the room amd placed all your clothes back and I'll just pretend that nothing had happened."

"I'm sorry" is the last thing I'd heard before she left the house. She didn't gave me any explanation. She just stepped out feom the door with her luggages. I saw it, with my own eyes......

____________________________________

A/N:

Phew, first chapter is finally up!

How do you think?

Actually I wasn't planning to write the part Miranda left Orlando and Flynn. Though it's isn't real, I made it up. :-P, but I thought that by adding this part, my story will make more sense with the coming chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment.

Love you guys.

Orly_lover