Oh no! She knew that I lie to her, what should I do?

Orlando's pov:

It is Dinner time now. Flynn and I were hungry. We just ate sandwich for brunch. So I decided to go to the Italian restaurant nearby that Kay and I had for dinner yesterday.

"Hi, sir."The waiter greeted me.

"Hi, two seats please, I would like to take the corner." I always like to take the corner seat because it feel like you're no more part of the world.

"Okay, just followed me." the waiter lead us to the corner of the restaurant.

"What do you like to have for dinner sir? "

I was thinking to have something special so I think of.... Kay. That time, we used to sneaked out and go to the pizza store near our town.

"Erm....pizza."

"Okay, would you like to try our chef recipe pizza?"

"Okay."

"Then one chef recipes' pizza, any drinks?"

"Well, orange juice will do."

"Okay, your food will be serve very soon."

I checked on my phone to see whether there's any mail. Flynn was playing with the forks.

After fifteen minutes of waiting, the food had finally arrived.

The pizza was like a combination of the sea and the land. The chef had use seafood to represent the sea and land, he used chicken. The taste was special.

It made me think of....Kay.

She was just like the ocean to me, and I'm her land. Never met but need each other.

She's always right beside me when I was down and I desperately need her to calm me down.

Suddenly, I heard a 'criang' sound, it was like the sound of glass break. My head turned to the source of the sound.

Holy.

It was....Kay. She's the one who broke the glass. Her eyes keep looking at my side.

She must had knew that I lied to her and she must be very angry now.

Very angry. I can see her face was as red as chillies. Her nose was smoking.

She ran out from the restaurant along with a girl behind her.

Oh no, what should I do now? She knew that I lied to her.

Now all I could do is sit at my own place and think how will she think of me.

_____________________________________

A/N:

Chase after her you idiot. ;-)

Will Orlando apologized to her?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Orly_lover.