All we could say now is 'WHY' ?

Orlando pov:

Now, there is only three words in my mind.

Oh my god

...was it her??  Was it the one I saw just now, Kay? Why was she here?? Why? Why? Why?

My neighbor.

Well, my mind is full with question why Kay was here...

Kay's pov:

"Kaylene Woodley...why???!!!"

Why the one that you missed and hurted you most was here, standing in front of you...

He had chose to leave you twenty years ago and now, he just standing in front of you....your neighbour, He will be living next to you for the rest of your life and.......

"Ding dong..." the door bell rang when the time my mind is in a mess, someone rang the doorbell. ....urghhhh, is it him?? 

Should I opened up the door??? What should we talk about??

The question seems to be swimming in my mind for more than five minutes...Finally I gained the courage to open the door...

Orlando's pov :

After I've put Flynn to sleep, I decided to go and greet my new neighbour.

It's had been a long time since last time I meet her...maybe it was twenty years ago?? I have forgotten.

Can everything still be the same?? Can we still be friends??? After what I'd done to her...Do you know that I m so sorry Kay....

I'm sorry.

I know that's too late for now, but I'm really, really sorry for leaving you twenty six years ago.

After five minutes of waiting, the door finally opened.

____________________________________

A/N:

What had Orlando done to Kay?

How do you think of this chapter??

One more "early" update. :-P

Short and boring chapter to me...can't think of anything to add on...Sorry

Anyway...

Vote and comment..<3

Share this story with your friends.

It's always fun to have someone to share the same interest with you. Don't you think so?

I do think so,

Orly_lover.