The end.

Authors note:

Here's the end of the story........yeah, it is really the end.

Don't kill me for that. I know the ending is sad, did you cried? Well, I had tried too, but I'm not so emotional. I knew....no one will cry...but if you cry, comment it down! I want to know! My.story just made.someone cry!!!! Omg omg! Haha.

Well, some of you must be asking whether there will be a sequel ...?

I guess maybe no. I'm not sure. I don't know what to write in my next sequel... Maybe Kay will wake up? But the idea of letting her awake probably not a very good idea.

It will ruin my whole love story. I love sad ending, I do love happy endings too. If I had any ideas, better ideas, I'll try to write one sequel. You guys can give me some ideas.too, just by private message me. I'll try to reply. Cause I have lots of things to do. My studies... I'm still a student...hey! Yeah, i knew you guys must thought that I'm a grown up.adult...but.actually, im still a high schooler....

Anyway, hope you like my story. Thanks for the support all the way. I love you guys very much. Thanks for the votes. It meant the world to me! You guys are the best!

If you guys love it, why not take some time to re read the story, because I had added some stupid conversation in between, but I bet it made the story more interesting. It won't take much time right, probably, just a day. Thanks. But my grammar sucks. Bear with it. Hahahha.

You guys can try to make a book cover for this story, I'm not really good at editing, so this is the best cover that I can make, a photo with simple title. Just Pm me if you had the cover done, and I'll give you.my email address and you can just sent it to.me through email. Thanks.

I love you guys so much.

If sometimes you have any critiques or comments on my story, feel free to Private message me, or uust comment it.down. I'll try to reply every single message from you guys. I mean try, not will. I'm not always free, i have other things.to.do too.

Thanks for your support,

Orly_lover.

XOXO.