It was totally a mistake. I have to mend my mistake.

Orlando's pov:

I had made a mistake. I shouldnt have hold her hand back. Now, she was trying to avoid me.

We didn't spoke on the car or even in the pizza store. Yup, no words had came out from my mouth or her mouth either until....

"Well, the Christmas is around soon, so how you're going to spend your Christmas night?"

I took a peek at her, seeing if she's paying attention at me. She looked at me, did she do that all the way I'm driving?

She looked shock when I asked her about that. Ya, me too, I also don't know how or why the words came out from my mouth.

"Eh...Christmas....Well I'm not sure. Maybe here with Jessica." This is what she's replied.

Jessica, seriously. She just knew her about one month and now...they are spending Christmas together. Do she even know her well?

Jessica is a bitch, everytime we met, she will try to anything just to get my attention. She did that to me when Miranda asked her to come over to our house for dinner. She did something even worse.

I can tell you, she did that to every man she saw. She's pretty, but the way she acted, no.

Out, I can tell you, every man hated it. She flirts with every man she saw. Then, there was sex...

But to girls, she looked like she's good to you but actually...

"Oh I see..." This is my answer. I looked disappointed. She going to spend her whole Christmas with that bitch rather than me? Oh right, she didn't know the true face of her. She always pretend to be miss little sweetie in front of girls, but to men...she's just like a thirsty wolf.

Why wolf, of you ask me, that's because....wolf.....no vampire more, she socks blood, but Kristen Stewart is better than her even that I hate Bella Swan much. So, now you can imagined how blood sucking she is.

"Why? Is there any problem with Christmas? You're going back home?" We came from the same hometown, but not until I left her twenty years ago. I can still remember that day.

" Erm....actually, I want to ask you if you want to join Christmas dinner with me and Flynn. If you want you can called Jessica too. You know, more people, more fun."

What the fuck did you just say Orlando Bloom. You asked Kay and Jessica, that bitch to join you for Christmas dinner. I know you desperately want to have Christmas dinner with Kay, but this is not the way.

You should just let it go. Do you want that thing to happen again. What thing? You'll know eventually. Something that bitch will.do to you. She always makes us driving crazy.

"Well, I had to ask Jessica about that. I'll let you know later." I don't mind about Jessica now, the way she told me....I just want Kay to join me.

"Okay," I replied. A smile formed on my face.

--------------------------------------------------------

Okay, she promised me to call me after she had asked Jessica. And now, what am I doing?

Yes, I'm desperately waiting for her to call me back...Oh...

I had been waiting for her to call me half an hour ago. She promised to call me tonight after she had asked the bitch, Jessica.

Okay I know, it's rude keep calling her a bitch, but she deserves it. Last time, she was trying to entice me to have sex with her and what happened....you will know like I said, eventually. You will know. Nothing to worry.

She do looks hot, her boops were big, real big, bigger than Miranda, maybe it's E cup, but....

"Ring....Ring..., my cell phone rang.

"Hey, Orlando right." Her voice, made my heart melt.

"Oh Ya, Kay?"

"Yup, I'm telling you that Jessica and I will be coming over to your place for Christmas. She said she know you, is it true?"

"Ya, she's my ex wife's ex colleague. She had came to my house a couple of time for dinner."

"Oh I see. She seemed interested in you." her voice was a bit down. She's not interested in me, She's interested with every man she knew.

"Well, how about an early Christmas shopping next week. You can help me to decorate my house too."

I asked, of course, i didnt asked her to call Jessica along.

"Well, okay. See you then."

"See you and good night."

"Goodnight."

Then I fall asleep. Dreaming of how the whole Christmas shopping will be like. Well, heart warming?

______________________________________

A/N:

In this story, Christmas will be next two weeks, and there are going shopping a week before Christmas. They have to preparation for Christmas right?

So far, do you like my story?

Don't forget to vote, comment....

Love you,

Orly_lover.