First movie premiere with Orlando Bloom, my love.

Kay's pov:

5 minuted left.

4 minutes.

3 minutes.

Okay, I knew that I crazy but I was sooooo looking forward on the movie premiere tonight. The time now is 5. 57 p.m. and Orlando will be here any minute to pick me up.

He said he will be at here at six, so I was counting down.

2 minutes to go...

1 minute.

30 seconds.

10 seconds...9,  8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and....

"Ding dong!" Omg here here, he's really here. How punctual he was.

I took a last few glance on my dress before I opened the door.

"Hey," He said. He was wearing a silver tuxedo with a bow tie, he looks gorgeous.

"Hey, you look just perfect."

"Thanks. You look pretty too. Do you like the dress?"

"Oh Ya, thanks for the dress. I thought someone bought it and I was so disappointed until I found your gift on the doorsteps. It was beautiful."

"No, you look perfect on the dress, not the dress is beautiful, you're beautiful."

Did he just said that I'm beautiful? Omg, now I can't concentrate anymore. I can tell you that I'm out of earth now. I was so in his compliment.

"Well, I think it's time for us to leave."

"Okay, " I followed him to his car.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kay's pov :

Finally, we're there.  Okay Kay, you need to calm down now. The red carpet. What I had been afraid of these time. All the paparazzis will be there, the star, all of them.

Now, I'm dead.

"Shall I? " Orlando took his hand out as a courtesy. I took his hand and he lead me in.

Okay, now, I'm really dead.

The flash of the camera made my eye sore. I'll be on the news tomorrow. The paparazzis kept on taking photos of both of us. We'll, maybe they take photos of everyone. So, calm down.

After a long walk on the red carpet, we're finally inside. Most of them are the actors of the movie. Okay, I didn't even recognise any of them.

They didn't even realised that I'm beside Orlando. Okay, I'm already used to it whenever I attend any party at Australia with Kate. Nobody will see me.

So I decided to fetch some drinks for us.

"Orlando, of you don't mind, I'll fetch some drinks for us."

"Well okay then Kay, but be fast I want to introduced you some of my best friends."

" Okay," Then I leave for the drinks. Most of them give me a weird look, they must thought that who am i.

After getting two glasses of champagne, I walked towards his direction. He was speaking with a girl. She's tall. The way he looked into her eyes were completely different. It was like he had something for her.

"Hi, Kay, I want you to met this very special friend of mine, Evangeline Lily." He introduced the girl to me. What does he mean by...Special?

"Hi there, I heard Orlando talked of you before. You're Kay right? Nice to meet you." She looks friendly but only...

" Oh hi Evangeline. Ya, I'm Kay. Kaylene Woodley. You can just call me Kay like Orlando. Nice to meet you too." My tone was a bit...jealous. The way Orlando looked at her.

"I bet you didn't watch my last movie Hobbit the Desolation of Smaug. Evan was one of my best partner. We even get the best fighting scene in the MTV movie awards together." Orlando said. Did she find out that I was jealous about it?

"Oh Ya, I didn't watch...I was so busy with my job at Australia. Forgive me about that." Okay, i watched the movie before. I was lying. In the movie, Orlando, I mean Legolas was in love with Tauriel, his best mate.

"Fine, your apology is accepted."

Just then when I want to thanks him for that, there were announcement across the hall.

"To all of our honour guests, the movie premiere for Hobbit: The Battle of five armies will begin in fifteen minutes time, please take your seat."

"Well, I guess it's time for us to go in. See you later Orlando and Kay." Then, she left with a man.

Okay, maybe Orlando looked at him that way because he had to do that in the movie. He had used to it. Not because he love him or whatever.

Then, Orlando and I went into the cinema together.

Fifteen minutes later, the movie finally started.

I'm not the one who love action movie but this movie actually attracted me to watch it. Well okay, I admitted it, Orlando.

The reason I like this movie is because I get to looked at him, his action was sooooo amazing. Every move he made, every word he speak, it was like wow....he's so perfect.

Just like he always said, let your action speak more than word.

Right, action more than word.

No need to talk much just show him. Come on Kaylene Woodley, you can do it. I slightly slid my hand into Orlando's. He just hold my hand firmly. He responded back. He hold my hand, I repeat, he hold my hand.

Then, the rest of the movie, our hand were together.

My first movie premiere is so cliché. I had take my first move. This was probably the best movie I ever had.

________________________________

A/N:

Nothing To say but only...wow.

Kay had finally take her first move. Did I mentioned that Kay still love Orlando after all these years, but in a more different way.

For those who don't know, the photo on the right is how Orlando look in The Hobbit. His silky long hair is something that I envied of.

Pls take note that I didn't really know much about movie premiere. So I  just wrote it based on my imagination. Had you ever been to one? Share with us by commenting it down.

Orly_lover.