The After effect

Orlando's pov:.

We're finished.

Finished.

We were over now.

Over.

My mind is blank now, blank. I can't think anymore.

Why do I took up the challenge to sign the paper? If I didn't sign the paper, I still had a chance. But now, there is no more chance already.

No more...

I can't accept the truth that we were officially divorced. I headed back to my room. All I want to do now is cry. I don't care about the world anymore. It was like end of the world now. It's all my fault, I shouldn't signed the paper, I hate myself very much now.

"Why!!!! Miranda Kerr you b*tch! Its all your fault!!!" I screamed my lung out.

What I did all day is just sitting beside my bed crying and yelled.

*******************************

The time I woke up, I felt my eyes were swollen. The bed was wet. Then I remembered I had cried all day just now. It was tears or maybe some saliva.

I went to the bathroom to check out my ugly face. Oh my god, I looked terrible. My eyes were swollen but much more redder than I felt. it was like I was freshly punched by someone on the eyes. Holy. My hair was in a mess. What I can described it as is bird nest.

Okay, I know that my hair was usually messy, but now is more terrible. Omg, what had Miranda Kerr did to you Orlando Bloom.

In three days, you had completely change from a man full of charisma, but now you're more like a beggar. You're a celebrity man, wake up!

Look, doesn't matter now.

Ya, it does now. I can't no more care for my look now. What I care now is just Miranda and me, whether we can make it back.

Everytime I think of Miranda now, I can just think of the happy memories we have been through together.

Our first date, first dinner, first kiss, first....

But when I think of the day Miranda was leaving, anger started to boil my blood. Blood is rushing through every vein of mine. Vein, rushing.

Then my hand reached to a shaver near the basin. I wanted to have a shave but I started to play with the blade of the shaver. I can feel the sharp edges of it, but I seemed to enjoy it. I can't wait to feel the blade scratching my flesh, the feel of blood rushing out from my wrist so I placed it near my wrist.

It was so... literally good. I suddenly  felt relieved. I'd never been so....comfortable as I can feel.

Blood were rushing out from the cut on my wrist. It's like a ton weight off my shoulders. I never felt so relieved.

I had forget about Miranda, What happened to us. All I can feel is blood.

Blood.

Bloody hell, what am I doing?  I quickly ran to fetch some tissue papers trying to stop my bleeding. But before I do, everywhere started to black out.

____________________________

A/N:

Dont kill me for that.

I don't mean to stop that way. I know it's freaking all of you out. But all I wanted to do is to let Orlando bewared that Flynn needs him now.

Don't throw anything at me, except flowers. But I only accept Tulip. ;p

One who you wanted to kill now but you cant,

Orly_lover.