I'm so Full, we are so full! :-P

Orlando's pov:

Oh, I'm so full. But not only my stomach is full with the delicious lasagne and tiramisu that I had just now, but my feelings.

I've never talked with someone for so long, not even with Miranda. The only one who always listen to me is just my Flynn.

Miranda is always busy with her job so we seldom talk. But today I've talked with Kay for nearly three hours. We have talk much.

I usually talk to Flynn but he is too small to understand me...and now...Kay is the one who is willing to listen to me for three hours.

Maybe I think too much, we hadn't met for twenty years, so there's lots of things we can talk about.

''Fine, Orlando Bloom. You think too much and it's bed time you should rest." I say to myself. After a couple of minutes, I was asleep.

Kay's pov :

I can't sleep. My mind is full of memory Orlando and I have been together.

That time, we almost get married. It was all his fault. He leave me just to focused on his acting career...and now he succeed.

Now he's a Hollywood star. The famous Orlando Bloom. But I'm just a nobody...does career always come first than love to him ??? Maybe...no matter what he'd done to me, it's past tense.

Ya, it's past tense. You should leap forward. To face what's coming, not sitting there think of the past.

______________________________________

A/N:

Another update!!!

How was it??

Don't forget to vote, comment.

Thanks for the supports, I really love you guys!!!!

Let's Fight for the best!!!!

Which comes first??

Your future?

Career?

Your Love ones ?

someone who love you,

Orly_lover.