Not again Orlando Bloom....

Orlando's pov:

"Merii kurisumasu. How many people?" greeted the waitress.

"Two, please. We would like to take the room." I said. Room, my favourite.

"Alright follow me."

"What do you like to have? We have a new Christmas special meal for couple, would you like to take that?"

"We're not couple..." I heard that Kay said, her voice were so small that I couldn't hear what she's saying exactly.

"Alright, we also want a sake."

"Alright, a Christmas couple set and a sake. That's all?"

"Ya...thanks and Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, enjoy your day."

"Well, you like here?" I asked trying to make the atmospheric warmer.

"Not bad, the room is nice but why you don't want to sit outside?"She asked.

"I live being alone, I dont like people disturbing us while we were eating."

"Oh..." There's a knock on the door. The door was opened.

The waitress came in with our drinks and food. There was a plate full of sashimi and another with sushi. There were also two hand-rolled sushi. Then we have bento, the shape was heart....so girly.

"Well, the bento was nice. Let's get started." I grinned, never thought of that. After all it's a couple set. It makes me thanked of we used to share the couple set pizzas.together, it was cut out a heart shaped.

"Do you like to have some sake, Japanese rice wine. Made of rice, I guess." I asked, of course. You dumb dumb. You have try it ages ago and now you guessing that it was made of rice...

"Alright."

After we had finished our food, we started trying on the sake. The first tastes was cold, but then, it started.to warm us up from the inside. A perfect match for such cold day.

"Wow, this really taste good."

"Yes, indeed."

"Well, Kay, I'm sorry that what Miranda said lasted night, she was drunk. I think she drank too much. She not a good drinker."

"Oh....about that, that's nothing. Looks like you two were good."

"Ya, we've been friends now, really good friends."

"I heard that some people will experience depression. Looks like you're not one of them huh."

"Oh yeah, actually, I do." I said. Looking in the ground. Trying not to face her.

"What!?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I nearly got myself killed."

"How?"

"Well, I couldn't accept the truth that Miranda was leaving me at first, so I was so depressed that I use the shaver to cut myself. Then I was admitted into the hospital. Miranda sent me in. We got into a fight. Then, the therapist there helo me out and now....we're friends. hehe."

"Oh....i see."

"How about you? What are you doing this past few years?"

"Oh....after you left, like about ten years....I move to Australia."

"Oh.."

"Then, I stared to find jobs...At first it doesn't goes smooth cause I'm all alone there...until a very kind girl introduced to me to work at one of a small model company there."

"Then, you started your model carreer?"

"Ya, sort of....i didn't work as a model first, I worked as a clerk there. Then one day, a model find out that I have the potential to be a model...thats how I started."

"Oh, we didn't have a smooth way to go huh....life is so...unpredictable." Unpredictable, that I met with Kay again.

"Yeah, but know, we have live out from the past. You're now a star while I'm a model, like we both wished to."

"Yeah, you still the optimum girl, thinking all the positive way."

"No, it's just your too pathetic."

"No I'm not, I just think of the worst so maybe life won't be so tough."

"Yes you're."

"I'm not..."

"I don't want to listen."

"Alright, you win"

"Yeah, first time I'm winning."

"Loser." I said.

"What did you just said Orlando Bloom?!" She's still so rude. I like that. The way she used to pinch me if I talked something wrong.

"Nothing. Merry Christmas?!"

"Oh yeah, Merry Christmas....."

"Well I want to ask you do you like to go to Bali with me?" What did you just said Orlando Bloom?! Not again. This is not the first time that you had asked her out. And now, you're asking her to Bali with you?!

"Huh? What are you saying?" She was shocked, yeah, someone asked you to go with them on a trip, to Asia, it's far.

"Yes, I've got lucky draw prize. Four days three nights trip to Bali for two. So last night you said that you wanted to go to Bali...so I was wondering..." When did you win a lucky draw? You've never entered a lucky draw. Now, you're drunk. You must have drank too much.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeaha..." That's all you can react. Good try.

"Well...."

"Just let me know after New year. Okay?" Actually, I was hoping that she would say yes. but going on a trip with someone....you need to think a lot. So I give her more time to think.

"Okay."

An okay, it's enough. That's the answer that I wanted. I hope that she would just go with me. Bali...like Miranda said, Honeymoon paradise. maybe we can sort out our relationship there.

Will it going to be just like twenty years ago?

______________________________

A/N:

Will it?

Just keep reading, you'll know.

Please, don't give up on this story,although how worst my writing are. I already had the ending plotted, so I hope you can stick with this story to the very end. Thanks.

Orly_lover.