Well, it was a mistake.

Kay's pov:

The lights were on. Okay, I have to pull my hand back now, or else everybody will saw.

Of course, we're sitting in the front row, if everybody get up, guess what will happen.

I pulled my hand back and placed in on top of my lap. Compare to the other hand, this hand fell warmer.

His hand was holding my hand firmly, I can feel his heat radiated through his hand and to my hand.

His hand weren't as soft as a baby's, but you can find comfort in it.

But why did he hold my hand back?

Okay, now tell me why?

"We should leave." Orlando whispered beside me. Most of the people had left the cinema. I think there just two of us in there. We must leave now, or else people will saw us.

"Oh Ya, let's go." Then we left the cinema and came into the hall. The hall was full with people again. Most of tje conversation were on the movie.

I admitted it, the movie was nice but I just focused on Orlando, I didn't really pay attention on it.

"Hey, Kay, great movie right?" Evangeline suddenly asked me from the back.  I turned to face her.

"Ya, you're a great fighter." I didn't watch so I tried to remember that she had some fighting scene in the last movie.

"Really? Thanks for your compliment."She looked happy with that.

"How about a supper, together?" asked Orlando out of the blue.

"Oh, great, but I have to go back now. You can just go with Kay."

"Okay, i think it's just two of us now, Lay, I owe you a dinner, how about pizza for supper?"

"Well it sounds great. Unfortunately, I have to go home. Have fun guys."

"Next time, Evangeline."I said.

"Okay, see you guys."

"Bye."

"See you."

"Okay, how about the pizza store nearby the mall. The pizzas there were really great."

"Well, I think my only answer is yes. Let's go."

Then we walked to the parking lot and head to the pizza store. We didn't spoke along the journey to the pizza store and when we're at the pizza store.

The pizza there weren't very nice. But it made me think of the time Orlando and I had pizzas together. He always like to eat my pizzas. But we didn't spoke.

Maybe it was a mistake that I slipped my hand into his. This is so awkward. There is nothing that we can say. Then, he drive me back home.

On the way to my house, he spoke.

"Well, the Christmas is around soon, so how you're going to spend your Christmas night?" He took a peek at me.

"Eh...Christmas....Well I'm not sure. Maybe here with Jessica."

"Oh I see..." He looked disappointed.

"Why? Is there any problem with Christmas? You're going back home?"

" Em....actually, I want to ask you if you want to join Christmas dinner with me and Flynn. If you want you can called Jessica too. You know, more people, more fun."

" Well, I had to ask Jessica about that. I'll let you know later."

"Okay," Finally, he smiled. His smile....his charisma were flaming. I can feel the heat and fire in it.

_____________________________________

A/N:

Orlando smile...any comments??

Hugs from Orly_lover.