Really? After all these time you still love me?

"Well never knew that we were so good at this. You still remembered my favourite food?" asked Kay excitedly. We had won the game, first prize. I thought maybe it's luck. We weren't couple either.

"Well that's because we used to love pizza, but I don't know that you still love it."

"Maybe I didn't change much." She's right, she's still the Kaylene Woodley that I knew.

"Me too. We'll...It's still early, are you sleepy? How about a walk at the beach?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Okay, I always like to take a walk at the beach at night."

"Come on....eh...Kay could you just wait for me for a minute." I said then I ran towards the restaurant.

"Excuse me, can I have a few bottles of beer?" i asked one of the waiter at the counter.

"Sure! How many bottles do you want sir? And can you please give me your room number?" asked the waiter.

"0113 and I think four will do, thanks!"I replied.

"Okay just wait here for a while, I'll be back in a minute." Then the waiter left for the beer. Few minutes later, he came back with a plastic filled with beer.

"Here you are sir. sorry, can you please sign this receipt?" He passed me a receipt for me to sign.

"Have a nice day, thanks!" Then he passed me the beer. I ran to Kay's direction. She was waiting for me.

"Hey, went to the restaurant to bring us some beer, sorry for keeping you waiting for me. Come on let's go."

"Okay...." Then we started our walk. It was a windy day, of course we were at the beach. The sea breeze brushed against our face and we can smell the saltiness of the sea.

I always like beaches, it was the only place for me whenever I had problems. The endless sea makes me feel relive. I like to scream at the sea because I believe my problems will just vanished with the wind.

"Remember last time when we went to the beach, you lost your sandal?" I asked Kay when the moment recall in my mind.

"Oh...that's years ago. I still remembered it, it was the first time you bought me to a beach and when we played in the water we took off our shoes. We didn't noticed that the water washed away my sandal and I was so furious looking for it when we were back on shore. Then you went into the water again and helped me to look for it."

"Yeah, but I didn't found it, and made you walked with bare foot for the whole day. I'm sorry."

"What, it's not your fault, it's nothing. But you still remembered it, do you still mind after all these years?"

"Well, I felt sorry for making a girl walked bare foot for the whole day," I replied. I was so sorry, I couldn't even take good care of a girl.

"So don't made me today."

"I won't." I promised.

"Well, my legs were tired how about we take a seat and have some drinks." She suggested. Of course we have been walking for twenty minutes non stop and we had been on a plane for hours and she must be tired now.

"Sure." I said while finding a nice spot on the beach to sit. I opened the beer bottle with an bottle opener and handed her the beer.

"Thanks."

"Wow, look at the sky, it's full of star."said Kay excitedly. She's right. The sky is full of star, bright and shiny stars. Hope that there will be a meteor for me to make my wish.

"When you looked at the sky, who do you think of?" I asked out of nowhere. I really wanted to know her answer.

"Do you really want to know?" She asked. I really wanted to know, is it me?