A Suprise before my first movie premiere.

Kay's pov:

Today is the day. Today, I'm going out with Orlando to his movie premiere.
And I'm so looking forward on it.

I walked to my wardrobe to pick on some clothes to wear for tonight but I found out that I had absolutely nothing to wear.

Nothing! What to do now? i'm so frustrated! Who can help me?

So I called Jessica.

"Jessica, are you free now? I want you to do some shopping with me?"

"Of course anything for you my dear. I'll be at your place in twenty minutes. "

"I'll be here waiting for you, my love."

"Oh my, how sweet of you."

"Bye."

"Bye. *muacks* "

Oh Ya, Jessica and I had already be very great friends lately. Very very great. After that night, I feel like I really need her. Someone who know how to calm me down, make me laugh.

Twenty minutes later, the doorbell rang. She's really in time.

"Coming...." I rushed to the door with my bag.

"Alright let's go." Jessica was dressed casually. She looked just perfect.

Then I hopped on her car. Along the way to the mall, we do many dumb things in the car, singing some song,  shouting at people....we were just like two retarded girl. Retarded highschool girl but only....30++years old.

Finally we arrived at the mall. It was the biggest mall here. It got everything we need. Clothes, watches, dress, gown, shoes, high heels....i love here so much. I love window shopping here, there are so many great things to see but no to buy. Of course, the things here were real expensive.

Our first destination, the clothes department.

We walked into the Chanel store. We decided to buy something better, more branded because it was a movie premire and all of the actors of the movie must be there. You know, it will be a battlefield for branded things.

The store was huge, probably,the largest store in the world. There are all the latest collection this year. Jessica and my eyes nearly popped out.

We didn't know how to choose. Everything there were so....beautiful, the diamonds were sparkling brightly....

After spending half an hour in there, we still can't decided which to buy. There were so much that I love. A sea green it's made of silk, a flame red with diamonds on it, a purple sleeveless one.

So we go on the next store. We came to the Prada, deciding to buy a wrislet so I can put my phone in there.

Finally, this time, I found something that caught my sight. It was a navy blue wrislet with Swarovski diamonds on it. 

Then, we walked back to the Chanel, decided to buy the sea green one that I fond of just now and it matches the wristlet I had bought earlier because the dress was simple while the wristlet is sparkle with diamond.

But then, the waiter told me that someone had bought the dress after I leave to the Prada store.

I was so disappointed because that dress was really nice. So we went back because we can't found any other dress that its colour matched my wrislet.

---------------------------------------------

Orlando's pov:

It was time for me to go and collect the suit that I'm going to wear for tonight at the mall. I went over to Kay's to ask her whether she want to do any shopping as I can give her a ride. But when there was no one there to answer me. So I left to the mall.

After collecting my suit, I decided to buy something for Flynn and Miranda for Christmas. Although it still ages till Christmas, but since I'm here, so I decided to do an early Christmas shopping.

When I was in front of Chanel's, I saw a familiar face. It was Kay. She was here, that's why she didn't answer my door. She's already here doing shopping with her friend. Which I recognised her as one of Miranda's ex colleagues, Jessica, she live at our street.

Kay was trying on a sea green dress. She looks perfect. The silk make her looked smooth. She must buy the dress, it was a perfect match for her.

But then, she left the store. I quickly find somewhere to hide so she couldn't she me. I was so curious, why she didn't buy the dress. She seemed to love it.

Then, I decided to give her a suprise for today's premiere. She must love it.

----------------------------------------------------

Kay's pov:

We finally reached home. A great day for shopping. But I was still down because I didn't get to buy that dress.

Jessica had tried to cheer me up by giving me a necklace. I appreciated it but the dress was so perfect. It works out my curves perfectly. I should had buy it earlier.

I found something on my door step. A box. It looked like a present. I took it into the house and opened it.

Oh My God, Holy Tomatoes.

It was the dress that I want to buy. The sea green dress. There was a card on it. It wrote:

Hope you like it, Orlando.

Did Orlando just gave me the Dress? Did he? Oh yeah,he does.

It was such a suprise that I had nothing to say but butterflies were already dancing in my stomach. I can't help but keep on smiling. The joy inside me can't be hid. I was so so so happy!

It was indeed the best day I had.

___________________________________

A/N:

Happy~

Do you felt that too? Orlando bought a dress for you!

Well what to you think of the recent news of Orlando puching Justin Bieber?

Vote and comment then i'll update more frequent!

Orly_lover.