Nothing's gonna change my love for you.

Orlando's pov:

Kay, no matter what stood between us, it will never change my love for you. I love you. I'll always and always love you. Like I had promised you. I won't break this promise anymore.

Not like before, I won't leave you now, and please dont leave me, I'm sorry to leave you twenty years ago, so please wake up so I have a chance to remedy what I had done to you.

You are my home, you are my world, you are my planet, you are my galaxy, you are my universe. You mean everything to me. Without you, I will never have the strength to live.

I can't afford to lose anyone of you now, I had always fail in managing my relationship, so I hope not this time again, please wake up.

Please wake up, I love you. Please.

There's still many things we haven't do. We haven't eat pizza, watch movie, go shopping like others couple do, go back to our hometown, travel around the world, please just wake up, if you wake up, I'll do whatever you wanted.

I need you. Such a simple word, but so meaningful to me. I really need you. You have been there for me when I need you, but now, I'm here for you, I will always be here for you. Just only if you wake up.

You're hand were so cold in touch, but mine is warm, I'll let my hands warm yours. If there is darkness in front of you, I'll be the one with the light, show you the way, guide you out of this darkness.

Nothing's gonna change my love for you, I'm sure for that my dear Kay. Wherever you stood, I'll will always find you, till the world's end. I'll do anything just for you. Anything you wanted. This time, I'll listen to you.

I love you, if only you can hear me...