"Beach time"

Recap:

Last chapter, Kay confessed her real feeling to Orlando. How she missed Orlando since he left her until now. Then, Orlando asked her whether she still loves him...

---------------------------------------------

Kay's pov:

"Wake up, Orlando fast! Breakfast time! You promised me to bring me to the beach!" I am trying to wake Orlando up from his beauty sleep.

"Baby, just let me rest for a few more minutes, please...." he begged me.

"No way!" I pulled him up.

"Hey....just a few seconds." he replied me with his sleepy tone.

"Minutes and then seconds...then what's next?" The next moment he was at the floor. I pushed him off the bed hardly so he will woke up. It did worked.

"Hey! Kaylene Woodley! " He stood up from where he was on the floor. He pushed me hardly tring to push me too.

"Hey! Never bully a girl!" I said, crossed arms.

"Oh, I never thought you're a girl. To me....you're a chimpanzee."

"How dare you?" I was so into this moment. I picked up a pillow and hit him. He did the same thing too. Then, a pillow fight started.

------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry sir, Miss, but the time for breakfast is already over. Maybe you can have your breakfast at a stall nearby. It's was just few miles from here. You can just walk to there." the staff told us.

It's 11.00 in the morning now and the breakfast tome actually ended at 10.30 in the morning. It's all Orlando fault. He woke up late and then the pillow fight....okay, my fault too. The pillow fight lasted for about half an hour, yes, that's how crazy we are.

"Okay, thank you miss, may I ask you when will the lunch buffet starts?" i asked. I am starving now and I didnt want to walk to the stall. I was so lazy to do that, so maybe i'll just have to wait until lunch.

"The most early time is at noon. 12 p.m. But most of the food weren't all ready at that time. So the best time is probably at 12.30." she said.

"Thanks."

"Come on let's go." said Orlando pulling my hand.

"No wait, I don't want to. I don't want to walk to there. It's hot. " i stationed at my own position. I gave him a lame answer because most women hated the sun, but he knew that I love it very much. I was just too lazy to walk to there.

"Never lie to me. You like the sun, this weather is not hot for you, are you just lazy?" He said. oh, he knew me so well. Am I such a bad liar? I knew, I'm not good at making lies. I nodded.

"Well, I guess we just had one choice now or you have too wait for at least an hour."

"Okay, let's go." I said while holding his hands and both of us walked to the stall nearby for breakfast. Yes, he's right, one hour, it will be torture to me, i cant stand starving for at least an hour, i love food so much, food is like one of the reason i'm living.

--------------------------------------

"Wow, I'm so full." said Orlando while rubbing his tummy showing he was so full.

"Me too. The food her was delicious." I replied.

"Taste of Asia, always the best." He said while doing a finger licking good look.

"Yeah, the food here was so unlike the food back home."

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Yeah, very!"