Why are you here?

Warning! Well...this chapter is a bit......if u want to know just read it! Blek! Maybe you can just skip this chappie......i knew maybe it's not that descriptive for most of you guys

Orlando's pov:

I was checking on my phone to look for some information on the Bali trip. All the package seemed nice but it was mostly for couples so I try to find some simple package just for family...well family...is the same right, so maybe package for friends?

Were there really packages just for friends? Seriously, I never hear that before.

It's must be stupid to have such package, like who will asked for a package just for friends?

Suddenly, the door bell rang.

"Ding dong...."

Is it Kay? Have she already decided and now she's her to tell me her desicion?

I went to opened the door. It was not Kay. It's Jessica. Her lips were flame red. I can tell you she just put on the lipsticks because I can still see some lip gloss on it. She smell like rose.

Cheap rose to me. And the lip....it won't taste good.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi, what's up...."

"Nothing just want to check on you." Check on me...are you serious? I'm a full grown adult and a father, I seriously don't need anyone to supervise me.

"Oh.....well come on in...." I just let her in, it's rude to ask her to leave. I lead her to the living room. I sat on the one seated couch while she sat on the two seated's.

"I was wondering....why you asked Kay out for dinner last two days. She didn't want to tell me....She looked worried..."

Worried...really? Jessica, I think you were the one who looked worried here.

"Oh....thats nothing. It's just a dinner."

"Really?" She replied, the next moment she stood up from the couch and came to mine to sat on my lap. Her head on my shoulders. Her fingers were circling around my chest. While the other one were playing with the other hand.

"Oh yeah..." I wanted to fight but her voice melted my heart. I can't move my leg or a muscle neither, her words just like a mantra, a spell. Can someone save me? Harry Potter? Please?

"Well....just tell me."

"It's really nothing."

"Is it?"

"Ye....." Before I could finished my sentence, her lips were on mine. Now, I can taste her lipstick, it wasn't how I think if, it do really taste good.

She kissed me passionately, my stomach was churning, like butterflies were dancing, I never felt that when I kissed her, but this time, it was totally different. Do I had feels for her? Her lips were begging for my lips' entrance, I was so lost in it so I let her in. (Orlando: don't blame me on that readers.)

But she didn't just stop there. Her hands run to my shirt and started to unbuttoned my t shirt while my hands were roaming all over her back hungrily.

Then I slipped my hand under her dress. Starting to play with her elastic panties. Dude man, I can feel the wetness in her already, it just make me so turned on.

I pulled her up to my room while she continued to undo my shirt revealing my sexy torso. I know I know....sexy....but I do look sexy. (So much of Self obsession)

When were in the room, I threw her on the bed and pull out my belt starting to undo my pants. Then it reveal my boxers. I was so turned on and ready for her. You can barely saw the big bulge of mine.