A letter from Miranda.

Orlando's pov:

On our way to the park, we saw many neighbours from our neighborhood.

Most of them greeted both of us. This is what I love about them, they were so friendly. But they seemed curious when they saw Miranda wasn't with us.

"Morning Orlando. Where is Miranda? I thought that she didn't work today, so she must be around?"

My heart stopped beating the moment Mrs. Wilson that lives two houses from us asked about Miranda. She's very close to our family, so she knew almost everything about us. Sometimes, she invites us over to her house for dinner too, she was so kind.

I don't know what and how to say to her about Miranda's leaving. We haven't told the public yet. And i didnt olan to do it too. I was afraid, once I tell them the truth, like all ends here. Maybe this is tje only.cjance that i can make her stay. So I think that keeping it as secret until we announced our divorce to the public.

"Oh, she got a call from her family so she's flying back to Australia tomorrow. She's packing now."

"Oh I see. I was planning to ask you guys over for dinner, but....oh.. Are you interested? You and Flynn can come. I'll be cooking baked pasta! Just come over! Well then goodbye, have a nice walk, today's weather is really great, hope you enjoy your walk."

"Ok, well thanks. Its okay, Flynn and i will just have dinner somewhere outside." I quickly left with Flynn to make sure that Mr Wilson won't find that I'm lying to her that Miranda had actually left us.

Then we continue our walk. The weather was really nice just like Mrs Wilson told us. Flynn was enjoying it.

____________________________________

20 minutes later:

After a long walk, we went back home to take a bath. Today's weather is actually great and we were sweating.

When I go to the mail box to check on the mails or bills as usual, I found that there was a letter with a very familiar handwriting on it.

It wrote,

To Orlando Bloom.

It's Miranda's handwriting.

Why did she wrote me a letter? When did she wrote it. The letter wasn't sent by post, did she came her just now?

I decided to open up the letter once I was changed into something casual. In the letter it wrote:

Dear Orlando,

  I know that the moment you read this letter, we had separated. I know it's difficult for you to accept the truth so fast, but I must tell you that we broke up is the best idea tjat i can think of.

  You must be asking that what's wrong with you that I had made such decision to broke up with you, and now I'm telling you that, it's not your fault, it is I who shall be blame. Im sorry.

  Do you remember the day you asked me to marry you, we promised each other that we will always be together no matter what happened.

But, I failed to. You knew, my works is always busy and we didnt have much time together, so i was afraid tjat one day, our feelimg for each other will fade and something more worse will happen, so i made the decision to.leave you know, to minomose the pain. Between family and career, I chose career. I knew that it is a selfish decision but I had decided. I'm determined with my decision so no one can changed my mind. I'm sorry, very sorry.

It is I who break this promised. I am very sorry, I don't need you to forgive me. All I want is you can stay strong and take care of Flynn when I am not around. I'm very sorry.

Please tell Flynn that I'm sorry too. I promised that I will come and picked him up to my place when I am free. I'm sorry that I couldn't give Flynn a whole family. I'm truly sorry.

By the way, now I live in an apartment that I'd bought earlier at King's Street. You can always come and visit me whenever you are free.

I had arranged a date to sign our divorce letter with Mr. Parker. It will be on the 25th of November, at your place at 3pm.

Hope you have a great life without me.

Love,

Miranda Kerr.

All she could say now is sorry? How could she? Did she knew that we really needed her? She needed us too. Her reason wasn't suppotrtive enough for me to believe it. To minimise the pain? Its more heart breaking?!

How did this letter sent to my house? If it wasn't by post, then how? Is it Miranda? When Flynn and I were going out to walk, there was no letter in the mailbox, and then I realised the house was neat and tidy, someone must have clean it. Is it Miranda? It must be here, or else how this letter was sent?

When did she came? Just now? Why she came? Did she still miss us?  When did she left? She must still be around. We just went out for an hour and she must had use at least three quarter hour to clean our house.

I ran out from the house and on the street to look for her. Trying to find her. But there was no sign of her. She left us. Just then I saw a familiar tall figure with her back facing me. It was Miranda's. I was so sure, it was hers.

It's Miranda. I saw here. I ran towards her side and hugged her tightly in my arms. I don't want to let go of her anymore. She's was too important to me.

"Miranda, please, don't leave us. We really need you. Please, i beg you." I cried out.

"Let go of me." She said, but the voice wasn't Miranda's sweet voice.

"Who are you? You're not Miranda." i asked, but I still didn't let her go.

"Of course I'm not. And why do you back hugged me? I didn't even knew you." Then, she turned around and slapped me on my face, hardly.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else." her slap make me back to reality.

"Next time, before you hug someone please make sire whether shes the right one." She said and then walked away angrily.

How could I make such mistake? I was so not myself. I didn't think before I act now. Is it an after effect of breaking? But I didn't stop looking for Miranda.

I was so sure she was just around. So I keep asking people around whether they saw Miranda but most of them told me they didn't saw her or they don't knew her.

I gave up. There's no way I can find her. She must have left here. Then I walked back to my house slowly. I held back my tears so no one can saw me crying. I'm a gentleman, I will not cry easily.

Third's person pov:

Just then, Orlando didn't realise that Miranda was actually watching him from somewhere else. She didn't left. She was still around, hoping she can saw both of them, Flynn and Orlando.

But she just saw Orlando. He backhugged someone. The moment she saw it, she was so unsure with her own feeling. She don't know whether she shall feel sad or happy for him. But when she saw the girl slapped Orlando, her heart was broken, how could she slapped him? He was such a good man. Now, she knew that still love Orlando. She still had feels for him.

But then, when the girl left him, she felt relieve. She don't know why? What's her true feel towards Orlando?

Do anyone knew? Neither do I.

____________________________________

A/N:

What a sad letter Miranda had write to Orlando.

Ok, I know that they didn't actually wrote that letter, as I had said earlier, most of it is made up by me. Well of course that's what fan fiction are for, making your own story.

But that doesn't matter, the most important part is far behind, so stay tuned...

Vote and comment. Thanks,love you guys. ;-)

From your dear writer,

Orly_lover.