Christmas Dinner. 1

Kay's pov:

Okay, now I'm going to Orlando's house for Christmas dinner.

But something or someone else was missing...i can't remember who or what is it. What was it???!!! Not again, Orlando just kept confusing me.

Jessica.

Right, she's going to the dinner with me. Actually, I wasn't really fond of the idea she's coming over. You know, Orlando and I could have the moment, just the two of us.

Two of us. What will happened? Oh no, you shouldn't think too much Kaylene Woodley. Its just a dinner by the way.

"Ding dong..." the door bell rang. It must he Jessica. She had promised me to go to Orlando's together.

She was so looking forward on this dinner. She had called me at least five times yesterday asking me what to wear. I even accompanied her shopping yesterday after dinner.

"Hey, Kay, you're ready? Let's go!" Jessica's wearing a red long sleeve top and a mini skirt with leggings she had bought yesterday. The skirt were really short. She never wear that when we hanged out. She looked hot.

She was putting on a very heavy makeup. Very heavy. She don't even looked like herself. The original self. I can't even recognised her when I first opened the door. Her look was so hot.

"Hey, wow Jessica, you looked different today."

"Ya, I was thinking to wear something more special seemed it's Christmas dinner. Do you like my look?" Flipping her hair. Argh.

Oh no, I looked at her and then at me, I'm just like the ugly duckling while she's the white swan. I just simply wore the dress Kate gave me on my twenty eight birthday. I loved the dress so much. This is probably at least the hundredth times I had wore it. I wore it at least once a week. I dont really like to buy new clothes, so I kept on wearing the clothes that i had.

"Eh...not bad...i think it's time for us to go over Orlando's." We both us left the house and I closed the door behind me. Then, we walked to Orlando's to have our Christmas dinner. The last time i had christmas with him is years ago, that time, he hadnt left me, we used to decorate the tree together, roast turkey, bake pies, those memories, i wouldnt forget, it was always in my mind.

"Right. I wondered did he still remembered me after what happened between us?" Said Jessica out of sudden.

"He still remember you, he told me...wait what are you talking about? What had happened beywwen the both of you?"

"Oh he does. I knew he won't forget me. Oh nothing we just..."

"Just what...when did you guys met? Are you guys close?"Then, we came to a halt. We were in front of Orlando's house now.

"Oh we're here. You should go and rang the door bell, Kay."

"Okay." I replied. I still wanted to know what had happened between them. since that she don't want to tell me...fine, maybe I'll find it out myself. I went to rang the bell.

After three minutes of waiting, the gate was finally opened. He was wearing a apron, he must be cooking when we arrived. He smells like roast chicken. Maybe he did prepared roast chicken for us or turkey, I love turkey.

"Oh hi Kay and Jessica...Welcome come in."

"Hey Orlando." Jessica replied. Her eyes were sparkling. Well, looked like she's interested in Orlando...too. Ok, I admitted it, I'm interested in him too, not interested, still love him.

" Hey, dinner will be ready in twenty minutes." He replied but his eyes were on me, not Jessica.

Then, we went into his house by passing through the gate and into the living room.

His house was big, but not as tidy as mine. His house was more like...Middle earth style?

Most of the furniture were the designed of trees or nature. We feel like we had entered the jungle.

"Wow, you're house were real nice Orlando. Looks like you have made some changes. Last time your house was more Europe style."

"Ya, after starring in the movie, Hobbit, I'm in love with Middle Earth. Especially the trees there. I was also thinking of putting something like the mountain in tuis living room, but Miranda said it looked weird. I knew the world doesn't exist either just like Harry Potter's wizarding world, but they are so real to me. J. K. Rowling was such a genius. Tolkien too."

"Wow, you read Harry Potter?" I asked. I was such a huge fan of Harry Potter." I asked excitedly.

" No I didnt read it, potterhead, I just watched the movie, but I really love the movie, it was so great. The effect,it was so perfect."

"Wow, how do you even know that fans of Harry Potter called themselves Potterhead. "

"Yeah, some of my friends were super obsessed with them, so everyday, they kept on telling stories of Harry Potter."

Then we continued chatting on Harry Potter and Lord of the ring. Suddenly, Jessica popped out a question.

"Who's Harry Potter, I never heard about him before and even Lord of the ring and Tolkien."

We both opened our mouth, we were shocked. Did she just asked who's the hell is Harry Potter?

"Seriously, you don't know? Harry Potter one of the best selling book series in the world. And you never heard of Tolkien? J.R.R.Tolkien. The author of Hobbit and lord of the ring." Orlando asked.

"No, is there a problem?"

" Well...no, my son also knew Harry Potter and you asked me who is him? He's a fictional character. The series named after his name. You should go and read it." Orlando said in an unbelievable tone.

"Okay, "Jessica was a bit angry.

"Fine, you guys can just sit at the living room. Dinner will be serve in fifteen minutes time more. Do you want any drinks?"

"No thanks." we both said in unison. We sat on the couch but we didn't talked. Maybe she's still angry.

___________________________________

A/N:

How do you celebrate your Christmas?

Are you a potterhead too?

Potterhead here!

Sorry there's some mistake with my story, actually, Orlando had left Kay twenty years, not twenty six years....

Sorry about that. I had tried to correct it, but maybe I had missed some, so sorry if you found out that it wrote twenty six years ago instead of twenty years.

Vote and comment.

Orly_lover.