Can everything still be Okay ?

Orlando's pov:

I feel that a hand had slid into mine. I turned to look who's hand is that. It was Kay's. She's holding my hand.

Her hand was so smooth, her skin was so delicate in touch. Bit it was cold. I wanted to give her warmth. Without any hesitation, I hold her hand back.

Then, the memories that I had with Kay replayed in my head.

********************************

"Hey, give me back my pizza, it's mine. You have ate yours two minutes ago." We're now in the pizza stall that we used to visit.

"No no no. This is mine you ate yours three minutes ago." I put it close to my mouth pretending that I'm going to eat it.

"Hey, that's my first. You had ate two. We promised each person get two pieces."

I thought it was three for me and one for you. So it's mine."

"Are you deaf, I said two for each of us."

"What I can't hear you. I think that I'm definitely deaf. Something blocked my ear canal."

"Oh yeah, I think it's your ear wax. Want me to help you with it? "

"Oh no, it's disgusting."

"Oh you can hear me. Your ear canal was finally clear."

"What? I can't hear you?"

"Okay, then I think this pizza is mine, you can't eat pizza, it's not good for your ear. I don't want my boyfriend to be deaf."

"Oh how sweet of you girlfriend. I don't think a piece of pizza can harm me."

"You can hear me, I see."

" I told you, I'm not deaf, it's your problem. Let me help you to get rid of your ear canal blockage problem."

"What did you just said Orlando Bloom? Repeat."

"Nothing." Then the pizza was in my stomach now, preparing to be break down into smaller molecule.

"Hey."

That time, was the best time that I ever had in my life. And there will no replay anymore.

*******************************

Finally, the movie had came to an end. I didn't pay much attention to the movie. All I just do is kept thinking of the memories that Kay and I shared.

Out of the blue, she pulled back her hand when the lights were on.

She pulled back, can everything still be Okay? Well, I guess, maybe...

____________________________________