Thanks to your good idea!

Orlando's pov:

I was having an argument with one-of the hotel staff now. It was all their fault and....they just told me that they can just prepare one room for us.

"I'm very sorry sir but the information said here that you had only booked one room under your name, Orlando Bloom."

"But I had paid the money for two rooms..... Where's your manager? I wanted to see him now."

"I'm sorry sir but....he's not around....I can't help you. The room were all fully booked. I can't get any extra room for you now."

"How can you had such services? Is that how you treat everyone of your guest?" I shouted. I can't stand it anymore. Everyone in the lobby turned to my direction. Then I saw Kay stood up from her seat at the waiting area and walked to my direction.

"Hey, anything wrong here?" She said while patting my back trying to cool me down.

"They must be mistaken, I had booked two rooms while now they told me that I had only booked one and they were telling me that the room is fully booked so I can't get any room for you." I said.

"I'm very sorry but the information here said that you just booked one room under your name Orlando Bloom." the staff said while showing her the booking information.

"Oh...there must be some technical mistakes...." She said trying to cool down the "fiery" situation.

"Now how, one of us had to stay at another hotel but the nearest hotel is miles away."

"Well....i have a better solution." said Kay.

----------------------------

"Thanks, here's your tips." I said while handling the porter his tips.

"Thanks sir."

Then I close the door and walked into the room. Kay were already starting to unpack her things.

Then I started to have a tour on our suite. We got the sea view, the navy blue sea just helps to moderate the hot weather and I can feel cold sea breeze whilst past my face, such a relaxed moment.

"Well, thanks to your good idea or else one of us had to stay at another hotel and it will probably be miles away."

"That's the best solution, isn't it?"

"Yeah you're right. But I had paid for two rooms."

"It's okay, everything's settled now and the hotel management promised to refund the money for another room."

"Alright but....."

"No more but, you have to start unpack now or else you can't get enough time to rest after a long flight."

"Alright." Then I walked into the bathroom to take a shower so I won't feel so tired.

---------------------------------------

"Kay, you better get prepared because I bet you don't want to miss the show."

"Alright, but it was written there the show starts at 8 and we still got an hour left."

"I thought you needed more time, you know how you girls were."

"Hey, told you I'm not like them."

"Okay."

We were now getting ready for our dinner at the resort, there will be a cultural performance there so we don't want to missed out.

"Kay....faster, ten minutes till the show starts."