Its Christmas!

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle all away....so much fun and.....

Orlando's pov:

It's Christmas!!! Today is Christmas. I quickly woke up Flynn, wanting to show him his Christmas present.

"Flynn! Wake up, it's Christmas morning!"

Flynn was still tired from yesterday's dinner, but I don't care, it's Christmas. Once a year.

"Dada, Flynn still wants to sleep."

"No, baby. Wake up, Santa just left you a present." His eyes suddenly sparkle. Oh yeah, he loves Santa.

Okay, I knew that Santa weren't really exists but I wanted him to believe in Santa so every year, I'll be the Santa buying him two gifts for him.

"Wow, Flynn, looks like this year's you've got more presents." I showed him the presents beside the Christmas tree. He got two extras gifts from Kay and Jessica.

Kay....

What had happened yesterday....Miranda, she just....

"Hey, morning you two. Merry Christmas." Miranda's voice came out from nowhere, right she's here to celebrate Christmas with us so she slept in the guest room yesterday.

"Morning. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas mama." Flynn ran into Miranda's hand once he saw her.

"Well let's see what you have for Christmas this year."

Then three of us sat down to open our Christmas present. I have got a winter coat from Kay and guess what Jessica had for me....a box of condoms.

Alright you've got me Jessica, giving me a box of condoms for Christmas, what a great idea. It's just like she's hinting me to have more sex. Miranda have gave me a new watch. Tag Hauer. My favourite.

As for Flynn, he got some new toys from Kay and Jessica while I've got him a box of books. I hope that he love reading rather than playing. While Miranda gave him a pair of Uggs boots she bought from Australia.

"Well, looks like we have all our presents opened. Flynn, Orlando would you two like to go for a morning walk." Miranda asked.

"Alright, let's go." Flynn said.

"Orlando...."Miranda asked.

"Yeah," I was concentrating on my phone. Checking on the Christmas wishes my friends sent me.

"I'm so sorry about yesterday." I don't mean to say that, I thought that you two are together."

"Oh....well, it's just a misunderstanding, I think Kay will understand. "

"Well, I guess so. How about you and Kay go for dinner tonight, I can take care of Flynn. I knew you have something for her....and as for Jessica...." She said teasingly.

"I'm so regretted that I've told you that I care for Kay last time we met....now you see."

"Alright, you should go asked her out, not with Jessica."

"Alright. I'll text her."

-----------------------------------------------

Kay's pov:

Its Christmas morning, I was waken up by a new message, not my alarm clock. Who have texted me so early in the morning? Maybe it's just a Christmas wishes from one of my friends from Australia.

I go checked on my phone. The screen showed:

You have one new message from Orlando Bloom.

I sat right up. Orlando texted me. Did he? Maybe he just wished me Merry Christmas. Then, I opened the message. It showed:

Hey Kay, it's Orlando here, I was asking you whether you want to have dinner with me tonight, just the both of us. Text me. -Orlando

Did he just asked me out for dinner tonight? Wow, he really did.

Alright. Where do you want to meet? -Kay

Two seconds later, he had reply. me. He's really a quick typer.

Erm...You like Japanese food? I'll come and picked you at 6. -Orlando

Japanese food...not my style but it worth a try.

Alright, 6pm. -Kay

Okay, remember to wear the dress I gave you. -Orlando

Hey, you're asking me to wear the dress to dinner? It's too formal. -Kay.

I don't care, just wear it, or else, I won't come and picked you, I'll let you starve. -Orlando

Alright you win. -Kay. He always win.

:-P - Orlando.

What does that mean? a :-P? Did he just send me a :-P? It is so unlike him, a full grown guy. I ve heard that guys usually will became childish when they were I love, what does it mean, they're in love? He's in love with someone?

_________________________________

A/N:

You guys can follow me if you want I'll follow back! Don't worry! :-P

So far, do you like my story?

You can tell me just by commenting down here. I knew sometimes, I didn't get to reply every comment, I knew it's just a few ones, but if you really hope that I'll reply it, I'm sorry, next time I'll try to reply every single it of it. I'll try to.

Orly_lover.