Hey, just tell me.

Kay's pov:

"What?! You two go on a dinner two days ago?"

"Yeah...please be soft, everyone will hear you." We're now in a café.

I'm just telling Jessica that Orlando and I went for a dinner last Christmas night. She seemed to be shocked. Oh Ya, a celebrity invited you to have dinner with him on Christmas night...

"Okay, I'm sorry." She said in an apology tone knowing that she was too loud.

"Just tell me all the details." She looked curious about it.

"No no no....." I don't want to let anyone know what we had talked about. Our past....the trip. I'm not ready yet.

"Hey, just tell me. Or else you're going to pay for the drinks."

"We have already paid for the drinks."

"Whatever just tell me...."

"No."

"Just tell me please....Or else...."

"Or else what?"

"I'll spilled the coffee on you."

"You're drinking hazelnut milk. Not coffee."

"Alright but it's hot."

"You won't do it."

"Don't think that I'm don't dare."

"Fine, let's go." We left to continue our shopping.

---------------------------------------------

Jessica's pov:

What do they talked about last dinner. Orlando and Kay? Why would Orlando just asked Kay out for dinner rather than me?

Both of us do have a sweet memory too. That night in the hotel room. He was such a good kisser. But it was ages ago. And....i wanted something more new. Fresh. Flesh.

Fine, if she don't want to tell men..then I'll find it out myself. After all, Orlando still got the condom supply that I have him as Christmas present. Nobody can resist the hot sensation of mine. No man can.

"Hey, Kay, New year is around, how about this year will celebrate it at the park nearby?" I randomly asked Kay when we were doing shopping for New year.

"Alright..." She said while she's looking on the shoes. She doesn't need them.

She doesn't fit all that. She just fitted in the shoes that I had threw away yesterday. Shes nobody to me. But I needed her to get Orlando.

"You should called Orlando too." I asked. I really need Orlando right now.

"What?! No!"

"Hey what's wrong with that? Is it about the dinner last two days?"

"Hey, shut up you." She blushed when she said that. Seriously, blushed when I talked about a guy? If it was me, I wont. I have so many man ready to be my slave. And she...

"Someone's shy."

"No, what are you saying?"

"Nothing." I hate her being all the innocent way.

"Does this fit me?" Asked Kay. She's trying on a purple pumps.

"Yeah, it's great, it matches your skin so well." Oh no it doesn't, the purple only made her bronze skin 'bronzer'.

"I think I should buy this one for new year."

"Yeah go on." She left to the cashier.

After that, we left the mall. I drive her back. On the way, we didn't talked much. We just listened to the song ocer that radio.

I just can't stop thinking that what did they two talked about. Why Kay will blushed whenever I said Orlando's name?

"You're here." I parked my car.right in front her house to let her get down.

"Alright, see you at New year eve." She said before opening the car door.

"See ya, my love. *muacks*" Yucks, I hate being the way to be her loving besties.

"Bye yucky girl." She stucked her tongue out but I can see that she's happy with it.

After she closed the door, I drove back home. My house wasn't far from hers. Its just ten blocks away.

Just then I halted. I stopped in front of a house. Orlando's house. I wanted answer. I wanted him.

_________________________________

A/N:

Kaylando or Okay shipper...

How????

What will happened...?

Well...maybe something unpredictable??!! Just don't kill me for that.

Orly_lover.